kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Inne  |  Inne dyskusje  |  Wątek: In a summer vacation of high school « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: In a summer vacation of high school  (Przeczytany 1925 razy)
autumab

Zobacz profil Email
« : Września 24-09-2019, 07:11:57 »

My daughter likes art and design when she was a child. I have not opposed it and tried to find opportunities to inspire her. In a summer vacation of high school Cheap Joel Eriksson Ek Hoodie , she got a job to be an apprentice designer of printing and publishing company. The boss name was L. his company has a good business because the staffs understand the needs of customer and gave a reasonable price. He said he would find a master to guide my daughter.

Two weeks later, I asked her what she learned. My daughter answered: “in the company, the old mater is my adviser, so he teaches me a lot of knowledge of computer.” For a while, I told her that was not I want to you learn. Two weeks later again, she said: “I can understand the printing process, prepress systems, digital imaging tips Cheap Zach Parise Hoodie , color theory, preparation of high quality drawing…” I still told her those were not I asked her to study. He was a bit disappointed but had not disheartenments. After another two weeks, I repeated my question again. And this time, she was full of the confidences and said: “you can ask me all the things in the company.” The past two weeks, he observed the operation of various departments of the company one by one, so he felt that her hard work could get the approval from me. I asked: “you boss just has accepted the high school education. Why he is boss, but others need to work for him?”

She continued to work, but she started to observe what her boss did. He has the different attitudes to treat staffs Cheap Mikko Koivu Hoodie , sales and clients. He also has the different attitudes to treat the different clients. Some clients were invited to his office to talk business; some clients he need to dinner-business; others he just called a phone and sent email to tell, such as me. He required his staff to observe the client’s character to meet their requirements. At end of the summer vacation, she slowly understood that the biggest different between staff and boss was the thinking perspective and attitudes of doing things. I told her that was I need her to learn and these things she could not learn from the school.
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Inne  |  Inne dyskusje  |  Wątek: In a summer vacation of high school « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX