kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: rebound of Jagrs sho « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: rebound of Jagrs sho  (Przeczytany 1912 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Stycznia 04-01-2019, 03:47:10 »

DENVER - Everyone pretty much figured Peyton Manning would have his way with an Indianapolis defence that got carved up earlier this season by Ben Roethlisberger.All the Colts really wanted to do was throw Manning a little bit off rhythm, enough to get Andrew Luck on the field with a chance to do his thing.They did that and plenty more.Starting with a sack and forced fumble of Manning that led to the go-ahead touchdown, the Colts baffled the Denver quarterback during a 24-13 win Sunday in an AFC divisional playoff game.Now, Indys headed to New England to face the Patriots with a chance to make it back to the Super Bowl for the first time since Manning led them there after the 2009 season.The turning point of the game was early in the second quarter when Jonathan Newsome stripped Manning of the football and Jerrell Freeman recovered it at the Denver 41.A few plays later, Luck hit tight end Dwayne Allen on a short TD pass to put Indy up 14-7 — a lead the defence protected the rest of the way.Once we got into Mannings head — that was the biggest thing, defensive lineman Ricky Jean Francois said. You never know Peyton to overthrow guys. He usually puts the ball right on the number and when he kept overthrowing it, we knew we had him.Its one thing to hold down Andy Dalton, which the Colts (13-5) did last week. But this was Manning, a five-time NFL MVP who frequently dominates defensive game plans.Instead of merely holding Manning in check, they kept him at bay. Manning threw for a pedestrian 211 yards — 59 of which were in the final 1:52 and the game all but out of reach.So maybe the Colts arent just all about Luck, after all.We want some of that glory, too. Show us some love, safety Mike Adams said, smiling. Look, we know Luck is going to do his thing. We know hes going to go out there and ball out.As a defence, we want our own identity. We want to go out there and represent. We want to go out there and do our thing.What the Colts did was confuse Manning by showing one look and backing off into another version. They constantly had pressure on him as well, sacking him twice and making him unsettled in the pocket.Indy owner Jim Irsay was just as impressed with his defences intensity as the work turned in by Luck, who made it possible to release Manning in 2012.Coming in here, on their home turf, it was an incredible victory for the franchise, Irsay said.Made possible by constantly bothering Manning.We got some pressure on him, Freeman said. We were able to capitalize on third-and-longs and get off the field when we had the opportunity.That hasnt always been the case for Indys defence this season. Its been a little maligned at times, especially after Roethlisberger threw for 522 yards and six TDs in a 51-34 win on Oct. 26.In the playoffs, everybody has to step their game up. Everybody, Adams said. We all have to play lights out to win, to beat Peyton.Manning tried everything to get his team on track, even throwing long several times. But Indys secondary didnt blink, making it difficult for Manning to locate Demaryius Thomas (five catches, 59 yards, one score) and Emmanuel Sanders (seven catches, 46 yards).Didnt play well enough, Manning said. Their defence played well and their defence forced us into some bad execution. I thought we had some chances as well and I thought I couldve played better.Next up for the Colts is Tom Brady, who threw for 257 yards and two scores in a 42-20 victory on Nov. 16.We know we have to step our game up even more with Tom Brady, Adams said.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Stitched Tennessee Jerseys . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Jason Witten College Jersey . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. http://www.cheaptennesseejerseys.com/. The Austrian ski federation said Morgenstern was "conscious and well responsive" and his condition would be monitored in the intensive care unit of a Salzburg hospital for the next 72 hours. The federation said it was "way too early" to judge Morgensterns chances of competing in Sochi, and that an update on his condition was not expected before Monday. Joshua Dobbs College Jersey .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference. Denarius Moore College Jersey . Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils.NEWARK, N.J. - New Jersey Devils coach Pete DeBoer stuck with goalie Cory Schneider, and the decision paid off with a much-needed win.Schneider made 23 saves in his 16th straight start as the Devils beat the Minnesota Wild 3-1 on Tuesday night to end a four-game losing streak. He is the only NHL goalie to start every game this season.DeBoer called Schneiders performance average in a 4-2 loss at Boston on Monday. That fueled speculation that rookie backup Keith Kinkaid might get the start Tuesday.I thought he was excellent, DeBoer said of Schneider. We needed that. Obviously, we were down after last night. It was a tough back-to-back against a rested Minnesota team. We needed that kind of bounce back from him.Tuomo Ruutu and Mike Cammalleri scored second-period goals and Travis Zajac sealed the victory with a power-play score into an empty net in the closing seconds. Jaromir Jagr had two assists.It was up to Schneider to make those goals stand up. He made several big saves, perhaps none more important than a sprawling stop to deny Erik Haula on a 2-on-0 break with Thomas Vanek late in the third period.Vanek has a great shot and I had to respect him, but then he makes the pass across to Haula and I was able to stick my toe out and got my toenail on it. It was a big save, Schneider said.Ryan Carter scored against his former team and Darcy Kuemper stopped 20 shots for the Wild, who lost their fourth straight.Ruutu broke a scoreless tie at 5:42 of the second period, deflecting home a shot from the left point by Seth Helgeson, who was making his NHL debut.The tempo, tentative at best to that point, quickened following the first goal.Minnesota came very close to countering as Mikael Granlund fired a hard shot off the post that landed in the slot. Schneider deftly reached behind him with his stick to swat the puck out of danger.The near miss proved costly when New Jersey added a second goal about a minute later. Cammalleri knocked in the rebound of Jagrs shot at 9:53, giving the Devils a 2-0 lead.Schneider preserved the shutout late in the period with a brilliant stop on Nate Prosser. Already down on the ice, Schneider shifted left to glove Prossers drive frrom the right circle.ddddddddddddA miscue by Schneider put Minnesota on the board with a short-handed goal at 5:24 of the third.Carter picked off Schneiders weak clearing pass and fired a soft shot from the left boards that slipped into the net to trim New Jerseys lead to 2-1.That was a key point when the Devils, and Schneider, could have crumbled.I felt really responsible, Schneider said. That was on me. I backed up a little too far, and just lost the net. It was a bad mistake.It turned out to be his only one.It was hugely important for me to bounce back after Monday night, Schneider said. I was very disappointed in myself. I knew I needed to be better and had to play better. I knew we needed a better effort from me.There were few scoring chances for either team at even strength in the first period. Minnesota did have an excellent opportunity on each of its two power plays.Jason Pominville hit Schneider in the chest at the right post on the first one. Schneider again came up big on the second penalty kill, denying Mikko Koivu in close.The missed chances and close calls sent the Wild to another defeat.We had so many good looks and we played pretty well, Pominville said. But at the end of the day, we need to find a way to put it in the back of the net and we didnt. If we scored one early, maybe it might have been a different game. We just have to keep battling, keep fighting, until we can get some of our injured guys back.NOTES: Devils captain Bryce Salvador missed the game with a lower-body injury. New Jersey called up Helgeson from Albany (AHL) to replace him. ... Salvador joined the Devils rapidly expanding injury list, which also includes C Adam Henrique (lower body), LW Ryan Clowe (hit to the head) and D Jon Merrill (arm). One bit of good news for the Devils on that front: LW Martin Havlat returned after missing nine games with a lower-body injury. ... The Wild also have injury woes. Leading scorer and former Devils star Zach Parise remains sidelined with a concussion. D Jared Spurgeon (upper body) and LW Matt Cooke (lower body) were also out. ... Linesman Steve Miller was ill according to the NHL, leaving three on-ice officials. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: rebound of Jagrs sho « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX