kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: gave Arizona the lead « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: gave Arizona the lead  (Przeczytany 2062 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 18-12-2018, 01:26:38 »

NEW YORK -- Aaron Hill was ready to wait all night to get this game in. Hill had a two-run homer wiped out by a rain storm that postponed the Arizona Diamondbacks and New York Mets in the fourth inning on Friday night after a delay of 2 hours, 11 minutes. "To get a win ... yeah," Hill said. "We need a few of those." The game will be made up as part of a single-admission doubleheader on Sunday. The first game will start at 1:10 p.m. Manager Kirk Gibson said the Diamondbacks, who are in last place in the NL West at 18-31, will likely call up a pitcher for the makeup start Sunday. The Mets will go with Daisuke Matsuzaka in the second game of the traditional twinbill. Rafael Montero will make his regularly scheduled start in the opener against Bronson Arroyo. Matsuzaka has been pitching out of the bullpen this season but the converted starter doesnt see going deep into the game as a problem. "I pitched yesterday but just one inning, did not throw too many pitches," Matsuzaka said through a translator. "I do not think 100 pitches should be a problem" The Diamondbacks are flying back to Arizona after the game Sunday. They host the San Diego Padres on Monday night but the doubleheader was the only option for the teams that do not meet again this season. They have no common days off the rest of the way. "Id rather stay," and wait it out, Gibson said, "but I can see it was raining." Last seasons series between the teams at Citi Field was also plagued by rain. "Good old New York," Hill said. Hill gave Arizona the lead in the second inning with a homer off Bartolo Colon that just cleared the fence in left field. Rookie Chase Anderson allowed one hit and a walk in his third big league start for the Diamondbacks. Dark clouds rolled in during the bottom of the third inning and the public address announcer made a request for fans sitting in exposed areas to move to protected areas. After Colon pitched a perfect fourth, the grounds crew brought out the tarp and rain began to fall shortly after. The Mets swept the Diamondbacks in a three-game series in Arizona April 14-16, but the teams are in very different places now. The Mets are 6-14 in May while the D-backs are 9-9 even though they were just dropped three straight at St. Louis. Hill connected on a two-seam fastball from Colon after Miguel Montero led off with a nubber up the third base line for a hit. Mets manager Terry Collins before the game talked about how Colon, who turns 41 Saturday, needs to use his off-speed pitches more to be effective. He started out Hill with a slider then threw him four straight two-seamers. Colon has had an up and down start to his first year in New York. He gave up two runs in eight innings in his previous start, a win over Washington, but yielded seven runs in 5 2-3 innings against the Yankees five days earlier. He entered 3-5 with a 5.34 ERA. Anderson gave up a two-out single to David Wright in the first and walked former Diamondbacks outfielder Chris Young leading off the second. Wilmer Flores grounded into a 5-4-3 double play to end the inning and Anderson was perfect in the third. "I felt like I was starting to roll after that third inning," Anderson said. "If we went to the fourth, fifth, I felt pretty good." NOTES: Mets C Travis dArnaud (concussion) took BP on the field. His next step before getting MLB doctors approval is catching a bullpen session. When he is finally cleared to play in games, Collins thinks dArnaud will need 8-10 rehab at-bats. ... Diamondbacks RHP J.J. Putz (forearm strain) has been playing long toss and is nearing a bullpen session, Gibson says there is no timetable yet for his return. ... Gibson was watching on a TV in his office his son Cam play in the Big Ten baseball tournament. Cam had four hits in a win over Illinois. ... Up Next: Arizonas Josh Collmenter (2-2) is scheduled to face New Yorks Zack Wheeler (1-4) Saturday. Josh McRoberts Jersey . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. Jose Juan Barea Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/kids-dwight-powell-mavericks-jersey/. Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Wesley Matthews Jersey .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers. Harrison Barnes Jersey . -- Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens.LONDON -- Victoria Duval, an 18-year-old American tennis player, has been diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma but expects to make a full recovery within months after undergoing treatment for the cancer. Duval, who lost in the second round at Wimbledon last week, was diagnosed after a biopsy was taken in England before Wimbledon and further tests in the United States confirmed the results, her management team said Friday. "It is with a heavy heart that I will have to step away from tennis competition for a short period after being diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma," Duval said in the statement. The statement said Hodgkins, the most common form of cancer in adolescents, "was caught in a very early stage." "(She) will undergo treatment right away and due to her overall good health and isolation of the cancer, the prognosis is a full recovery in a few months," the statement said. Treatment for Hodgkins lymphoma, a cancer of the white blood cells, has a high rate of success among young people. Its the latest challenge for Duval and her family: as a child, she was kidnapped in her parents home country of Haiti. And her father was trapped for days in the rubble of his house there after a devastating 2010 earthquake. Duval reached the second round of the U.S. Open last year, beating 2011 champion Sam Stosur in the first round. As a qualifier in the main draw last week at Wimbledon, she lost in the second round to Belinda Bencic of Switzerland. Duval said she received the news after the first round of qualifying at Wimbledon, but decided to continue playing. She beat 29th-seeded Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 in the first round. "Being on court provided me with much comfort," she said. "I have complete faith that God will assist me and my family with all that we need, to achieve victory and become stronger from this journey.ddddddddddddI picture myself healthy, stronger and competing again soon." Billie Jean King said in a tweet that Duval "is a fighter and she will approach this new challenge with a plan and a conviction to win. Thoughts go out to her & family." The Philadelphia Freedoms confirmed Duval would miss the World Team Tennis season beginning in July. Players plan to support Duval by wearing a special patch with her initials. Based in Bradenton, Florida, Duval was born in in the U.S. but grew up Haiti. She has said that when she was 7, she and some cousins were taken hostage there by robbers. "Its not a good memory, so Ive tried to forget as much as I could about it," Duval said at last years U.S. Open when the subject was raised after her win over Stosur. "I dont remember too much of it anymore, which is great." In 2010, when Haiti was rocked by an earthquake, her father was badly injured in the rubble. "Theres a lot to be thankful for. I dont take anything for granted. ... My Dad is really fortunate to be here," she told the U.S. Open crowd last year during an on-court interview. Other tennis players have had recent successful returns from Hodgkins lymphoma. At this years Australian Open, British player Ross Hutchins returned to the tour after almost a year-long layoff and several months of chemotherapy. Alisa Kleybanova of Russia came back at the 2013 U.S. Open after missing nearly two seasons because of the illness. Hutchins, a doubles player, and Kleybanova, in singles and doubles, both played at Wimbledon this year. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: gave Arizona the lead « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX