kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: Cubs challenged « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: Cubs challenged  (Przeczytany 2791 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 19-12-2018, 06:38:59 »

NEW ORLEANS -- Sean Paytons return to the sideline is one game old and already the Saints are celebrating a dramatic victory over a presumed title contender. Theyre alone in first place, too. Drew Brees passed for 357 yards and two scores, Roman Harper intercepted Matt Ryans tipped fourth-down pass in the end zone, and New Orleans held on for a 23-17 victory over the Falcons on Sunday. "I was hoping our defence would pull one out, and man, did they ever," Brees said. Last season, while suspended in connection with the NFLs bounty probe, Payton watched helplessly from afar as the Saints fielded one of the worst defences ever, yielding a single-season record 7,042 yards. One of his first moves upon reinstatement was to hire Rob Ryan as defensive co-ordinator. Payton put the new product on the field right away, electing to kick off when the Saints won the coin toss. "Sean sent the defence out first, which you would never have seen in the past," Harper said. "So just a whole different feel and the things that were trying to accomplish, this is just one step in the right direction." Brees first touchdown went to Marques Colston, who made a diving, 25-yard snag for his 533rd catch, setting a franchise record. "Thats just vintage Marques Colston," Brees said. "I have so much trust and confidence in him. He knows the balls coming to him and hes going to make that play." Brees also hit tight end Jimmy Graham for a 7-yard score in the third quarter to give the Saints the lead for good. "It was just important to get the first win," Payton said. "You try to compartmentalize each week, each game, and we played a good team. ... We fought hard, especially late." New Orleans day got even better when Tampa Bay and Carolina lost, leaving the Saints atop the NFC South. Atlantas Ryan passed for 304 yards and touchdown passes to Tony Gonzalez and Julio Jones. In the final three minutes, Ryan quickly drove Atlanta to the Saints 3 before the New Orleans defence stiffened. "When we play the Saints, its usually hard-fought, and it turned out that way again," Atlanta coach Mike Smith said. "We have to protect the quarterback a lot better." Steven Jackson rushed 11 times for 77 yards in his Atlanta debut, including a 50-yard run. New Orleans defence gave up two 50-yard plays, the other on Harry Douglass reception, but also produced pressure regularly. Ryan was sacked three times -- by Junior Galette, Akiem Hicks and Parys Haralson -- and threw balls away several times, including on an early third down that forced Atlanta to settle for a field goal. The group also produced a momentum-changing turnover when Malcolm Jenkins stripped Jones and Harper recovered, setting up Colstons TD, which tied the game at 10 in the second quarter. Colston finished with five catches for 68 yards. Darren Sproles caught six passes for 88 yards. Douglas caught four passes for 93 yards, including a 20-yarder to the New Orleans 7 on Atlantas final drive. But that turned out to be Ryans last significant completion on a drive which started with connections of 17, 16, 7 and 13 yards. On third-and-goal, Ramon Humber broke up a pass for Jackson at the goal line. "I dropped the ball," Jackson said. "It wasnt the easiest catch, but Im not a person to make excuses." Then rookie safety Kenny Vaccaro tipped Ryans fourth down pass for Gonzalez in the end zone and Harper dived to catch it before teammates piled on him while the Superdome crowd erupted. "The ball was up in the air and I liked my chances, but we were just a fingertip away," Gonzalez said. "So for that, give them credit." Smith said the drive was well-executed "until we got inside the 10-yard line. ... The final play is going to be analyzed 5,000 times in the next three days." Before kickoff, Payton helped former special teams standout Steve Gleason, who has Lou Gehrigs disease, initiate the Superdome crowds traditional pregame "Who dat!" chant. Fans stood and cheered passionately as Payton held up Gleasons arm with his left hand and held up his own right arm, then lowered both to initiate the chant by fans eagerly awaiting a matchup between the past two teams to win NFC South. It didnt translate to a good start for the home club, though. The Falcons struck for the first big play on Douglas 50-yard catch and run to the New Orleans 10, setting up Ryans 7-yard TD pass to Gonzalez. Atlanta later stuffed running back Mark Ingram on fourth-and-short near midfield, and quickly drove for a short field goal and a 10-0 lead. Garret Hartleys 48-yard field goal in the second quarter made it 10-3. New Orleans then went up 13-10 on a short field goal set up by rookie Kenny Stills 67-yard catch, and that score stood until halftime. Notes: Saints NT Brodrick Bunkley (right leg), DE Tyrunn Walker (left leg) and CB Patrick Robinson (undisclosed leg injury) all left the game. Payton did not provide updates on their condition. ... Atlanta has lost seven of eight in New Orleans since Payton became coach and lost a season opener to New Orleans for the first time ever after winning the first six. Cheap Jordan 8 Shoes . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. Jordan 8 Wholesale . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.cheapairjordan8.com/. The Argentine midfielder made the announcement himself on Twitter on Tuesday and posted a picture of his swollen left foot. His message said he would be out "at least three weeks. Cheap Jordan 8 . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. Wholesale Jordan 8 .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen, NFL Editor Ben Fisher, and Isaac Owusu discuss three hot fantasy football topics.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The last time Kyle Hendricks pitched at Dodger Stadium he was in high school and there were a couple hundred people in the stands. The 24-year-old shone on a much bigger stage Friday night, scattering four hits over seven innings in the Chicago Cubs 8-2 victory over the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers, whose six-game winning streak ended. "I thought about playing up here, but I didnt think about this moment," Hendricks said. "You always have lofty dreams, but I was more concerned about the day-to-day work to get me here." Making his fourth major league start after being called up from Triple-A, Hendricks (2-1) allowed one earned run, struck out three and walked one. The rookie had two of Chicagos 13 hits, including his first in the majors. "Thats a heck of a lineup over there," he said. "I was just lucky I could go out there and throw strikes. The guys scored a ton of runs for me, which is always nice, but you cant relax. Youve got to still go after the hitters and treat it like a 1-0 lead." Starlin Castro had three hits and scored three runs, Ryan Sweeney had two hits and scored twice, and Luis Valbuena homered and drove in two runs for the last-place Cubs, who have won four of their last five. "Kyle set the tone with his ability to attack the hitters and attack that offence," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "That gave us an opportunity to go ahead and do what we did on offence." Hendricks got dinged in the calf on the first hit of the game by Dee Gordon, but it didnt affect him. "It was really fun, having all my family and friends here, and I saw my high school coach right before the game," he said. As much as Hendricks enjoyed himself, Dan Haren was left feeling miserable. The veteran is in the midst of a career-worst five-game skid, having lost all four of his starts in July. The right-hander (8-9) gave up seven runs — six earned — and eight hits in 4 1-3 innings, struck out three and walked two. "Im frustrated and embarrassed," Haren said. "I feel confident coming into the game, but it seems like the same things happen. I didnt have good stuff. I dont know why. I should be pitching better. I feel bad for the fans. Its the toughest time of my career." The Cubs scored three runs in the third for a 4-1 lead and another three in the fifth to make it 7-1. "We made so many mistakes," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "You know you cant win like that." The wildest play of the game occurredd on a tag play at home plate in the sixth.dddddddddddd It began when Hanley Ramirez grounded into a fielders choice to third baseman Valbuena, who forced Scott Van Slyke at second. Second baseman Arismendy Alcantara tried to complete the double play, but Ramirez got to first in time, forcing Anthony Rizzo to fire to the plate. Yasiel Puig, who was on second, had started home on the throw to first. Puig slid home, where catcher Wellington Castillo was fully sprawled on the ground. Puig reached to tag the plate with his left hand while keeping his right hand away from Castillos outstretched glove in a cat-and-mouse game. Puig was called safe, which the Cubs challenged. There was a 4-minute review before the call was upheld and the Dodgers trailed 8-2. TRAINERS ROOM Cubs: Left-hander Felix Doubront was added to the roster and placed on the 15-day DL with a strained left calf. He was acquired on Wednesday from Boston for a player to be named. He is 26-22 with a 4.82 ERA and three saves in 98 appearances in the last five years with the Red Sox. Dodgers: Reliever Paul Maholm walked out on crutches with his right knee in a brace after the game. He will have a MRI on Saturday. First baseman Adrian Gonzalez left the game in the third with a right knee contusion. Puig was taken out for precautionary reasons with mild left hamstring soreness in the seventh. The bad luck didnt escape first base coach Davey Lopes, who slipped on some steps. "I think thats it," Mattingly said with a weak smile after ticking off all the injuries. ON DECK Cubs: Tsuyoshi Wada (1-1, 3.38) takes the mound for his fourth major league start. The left-hander has struck out 13 and walked six while holding the opposition to a .254 average in his first three starts. He had Tommy John surgery two years ago, when he was in Baltimores farm system. Dodgers: Hyun-Jin Ryu (12-5, 3.44) starts against the Cubs for just the second time in his career. The left-hander has won three consecutive starts since July 13, going 3-0 with a 2.37 ERA. Ryu has limited opponents to a .186 batting average while striking out 22 and walking two in that span. ADDING ON The Cubs added infielder Chris Valaika to the 25-man roster to take Emilio Bonifacios spot. Manager Rick Renteria said Valaika will be used all over the lineup to give others a breather. GETTING CLOSE Kyuji Fujikawa could join the Cubs next week after his minor league rehab assignment. The right-hander has given up one earned run over five innings in five games at Triple A-Iowa. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: Cubs challenged « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX