kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: e opening round « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: e opening round  (Przeczytany 2317 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Stycznia 08-01-2019, 03:21:29 »

More than a quarter of the way into the season, the Nashville Predators might be emerging as true contenders in the Western Conference. The Edmonton Oilers, meanwhile, are still seeking their first win over such a foe. The Central Division leaders will try to complete a three-game sweep of the Pacific stragglers Thursday night in Nashville, where the Oilers most recent stretch of struggles began more than two weeks ago. After Tuesdays 4-3 shootout win over Los Angeles, the Predators (14-5-2) are 8-1-1 at home with four straight victories, and another over the Oilers (6-14-2) would give them their top home streak since taking six straight from Jan. 7-Feb. 4, 2012. Theyre also 5-1-1 against the Pacific Division. Its been a good start, but at the same time to stay at the top of the league its probably the hardest thing, and everybody who comes here or any team were going to face, they want to get a piece of us, goaltender Pekka Rinne said. You have to be ready for it. But its been good. All the changes weve made ... obviously you got the record. Its easy to say that its been working. Craig Smith had a goal and an assist against the Kings and scored twice in the first meeting with Edmonton on Oct. 29. What hasnt been working so well is the power play. Nashville turned in a second straight 0-for-4 night against the Kings, and its 13.8 percent season mark ranks near the bottom of the league. Its penalty kill has also struggled with a 75.9 percent mark, though it has killed off 15 of 17 over the last nine games. At five-on-five, however, the Predators have been the best team in the league with a 1.68 goals-for-to-against ratio. Plenty of that has to do with the emergence of rookie Filip Forsberg and the additions of James Neal and Mike Ribeiro in first-year coach Peter Laviolettes overhaul of the offense. Forsberg has cooled off without a point in the last three games, but still leads the team and all rookies with 22. His plus-18 rating leads the league. Defensively, the Predators have limited opponents to 2.10 goals per game, which is among the league leaders. Rinne has been in goal for each of Nashvilles wins - hes tied for the league lead - and has a 1.97 goals-against average thats among the best in hockey. Two of those victories have come against the Oilers, whose seven-game losing streak - their longest since going 0-8-3 from March 8-31, 2011 - started with a 3-2 loss in Nashville on Nov. 11. Forsberg had the game-winning goal and an assist. More recently, the Oilers fell 3-2 in Dallas on Tuesday and are now 0-11-1 against the West. Even so, Jordan Eberle thinks the problems are more correctable than in years past. We were over-skating the puck and cheating, and thats not how you win games, Eberle told the teams official website. Were beating ourselves. ... Last year teams were beating us, this year were beating ourselves. Eberle has nine points on a five-game streak against the Predators. In goal, Viktor Fasth gave starter Ben Scrivens a night off after allowing five goals in each of his last two starts. Scrivens is 0-6-1 with a 3.88 GAA in his last eight games. The Oilers are allowing 3.45 goals per game and their goaltenders .885 save percentage is easily the worst in hockey. Scrivens is 1-3-0 with a 2.39 GAA in five games against Edmonton. Rinne is 4-2-0 with a 2.25 GAA over the past three seasons against Edmonton. Air Jordan 13 NZ . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. Air Jordan 13 Retro NZ . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. http://www.airjordan13nz.com/. He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. Cheap Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale . Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night. Cheap Jordan 13 NZ . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.SHENZHEN, China -- Alvaro Quiros and Simon Dyson each shot a 5-under 67 to share the lead after the first round of the China Open on Thursday. The pair were a stroke ahead of a group of six golfers that included defending champion Brett Rumford of Australia and Alexander Levy of France, who briefly moved into a tie with Quiros and Dyson in the growing darkness on his back nine but bogeyed the par-3 8th hole before play was suspended. He has one hole remaining to play. Englands Ian Poulter was in a group of 12 golfers just behind at 3-under on a crowded leaderboard. Henrik Stenson, who has a chance to take over the top ranking from Tiger Woods with a win here, had a 71. The Swede, currently ranked third, has been battling the flu this week and didnt get in any practice time on the course at Genzon Golf Club before the opening round. "Im not throwing up but Im not too keen on eating and my energy levels arent the best," he said. "Its not easy to play a golf course blind, and it definitely costs a couple of shots when you havent seen it, or havent played it." Chinese 15-year-old Guan Tianlang, who became the youngest player to make the cut at the Masters last year, was level with Stenson at 71. "I think today I played pretty consistently. My putting feels good, but needs a couple changes so if tomorrow I got more birdies, will keep me going," he said. Quiros has six wins on the European Tour, but hasnt had a top-3 finish in the past three seasons. The Spaniard said hes worked on improving his putting this year and the results are starting to come -- he finished tied for fifth at the Joburg Open in February and then joint 13th last week at the Malaysian Open. "You cant see it yet on the rankings, but I have been playing better," said the Spaniard, ranked a lowly 240th in the world.dddddddddddd Dyson, who also has six wins on tour but none since 2011, said he played some of his best golf in a long time during his round, sinking six birdies to go with one bogey. "I really didnt miss a shot. I missed two fairways just, and didnt miss a green so gave myself a lot chances, which is always nice," he said. Stenson is coming off a banner year that saw him become the first golfer to win the European Tours Race to Dubai and the U.S. PGA Tours FedEx Cup in the same season. Hes gotten off to a slow start this season, however, with his best finish a tie for 14th at the Masters. According to the European Tour, Stenson can nudge Woods out of the top spot in the rankings this week only if wins the tournament and there are no withdrawals in the field to affect the maximum number of points hed receive. The Swede had back-to-back birdies on his first two holes, but then struggled to find the fairway and greens down the stretch, making four bogeys. He blamed the state of the rough for some "horrific lies." "I took a six on 13 by just being off the green -- you cant even get the ball hardly on the green to save par. I think its a course that when the rough gets that silly in certain areas, it kind of takes away a lot of skill," he said. Poulter is also looking for a boost, which he typically gets in Asia. Hes won three titles here, including the 2012 HSBC Champions at Mission Hills in Shenzhen. He had four birdies and narrowly missed a couple others, including a 6-footer on the 9th that would have moved him into a share of the lead. "Coming from Augusta National, where (the greens) are quite quick, you come here and the greens are very slow," he said. "Even the putts that look downhill, down grain, are just not very quick and it takes some adjusting to." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: e opening round « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX