kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: and walked one « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: and walked one  (Przeczytany 2060 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 28-12-2018, 07:22:24 »

CALGARY -- A tumultuous day for the Calgary Flames off the ice Thursday had a happy ending thanks to Chris Butler. Butlers second goal of the year with four seconds left in overtime gave Calgary a 2-1 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes. Paul Byron entered the Carolina zone then curled back towards the blue-line before sending a pass across to Butler, who flung a 50-foot wrist shot past a partially screened Justin Peters. "Paul did a great job, having great patience hanging onto the puck and I just tried to be available there and really just throw a muffin on net," said Butler. Peters said when Mikael Backlund crossed in front of him, he lost track of the puck. "Just a mental lapse on my part. He went right through the line of the puck. Ive got to do a better job of fighting to find it earlier, especially with that much time left," said Peters. It was an eventful day in Calgary. In the morning, president of hockey operations Brian Burke announced the firing of general manager Jay Feaster and assistant GM John Weisbrod. "It was a tough morning. Obviously its pretty surprising when Burkie comes down to the locker-room and delivers that type of news," said Butler. "Jay has been such a good guy to all of us here. Its tough to see a guy like that let go. Hes pretty responsible for bringing a lot of guys in. We certainly wish him the best and it was nice to get a win today." A key play in the game came with 5:25 remaining in the third period when Carolinas Jeff Skinner, who had just scored to tie the game, was awarded a penalty shot after being hooked on a breakaway by Ladislav Smid. Skinner tried to go five-hole again just like he did on his goal but this time was denied by Karri Ramo. "Looking back, I would have done something different," Skinner said. "I tried to open him up but he didnt really bite on my fake. I probably shouldnt have forced it in there." It was one of 29 saves on the night for Ramo, who improved to 5-5-1. "Just trying to make the save, be big, and not give him very much to shoot at. I wanted to give a chance for our guys to win," Ramo said. Brian McGrattan, who scored the only goal of the opening 40 minutes, said that save was the difference. "That was huge. That probably won us the game right there. We came out after that save was made and we were flying. You need saves like that to win games," said McGrattan. Calgary (12-15-4) now heads out on a five-game Eastern road swing that begins Saturday in Buffalo. Carolina (13-13-7) will look for its first win when it wraps up a four-game road trip in Phoenix on Saturday. "A sour end to a great effort by our team, thats for sure," said Peters, who falls to 6-8-2. "We played a solid game, came out strong in the third, took the play to them a lot." The Flames took a 1-0 lead to the third period, but for the third game in a row couldnt hold it with Skinner tying the game for Carolina at 11:10 on a 30-foot wrist shot that trickled through Ramos pads. "We had chances, we just didnt capitalize and it came back to bite us," said Carolina coach Kirk Muller. "I thought it was going to be a low scoring game, tight. I was happy the way we stuck with it tonight." Throughout the mornings press conference, Burke alluded to the Flames as being too small, not tough enough and needing to play more hostile, or truculent as he likes to describe it. Appropriately, it was the Flames most physical player, McGrattan, who opened the scoring at 17:49 the first period after some hard work by linemates Byron and Lance Bouma. "In a tight game, coach showing confidence in us throwing us out more and more and more. I think if we do the things we did in that shift, game in and game out, hell have the confidence to play us more," said McGrattan, whose goal was his first in 30 games dating back to last season. McGrattan complimented the way the team played after the days events. "We reacted the right way. A lot of things in the game that are out of your control," he said. "You can only control the things that you do and thats how hard you work and how good your attitude is. I think we regrouped today and got a big win." Both teams welcomed back veteran forwards to their lineup. For the Flames, Curtis Glencross (knee) returned after missing 15 games and TJ Galiardi (back) drew back in after being sidelined for eight games. Carolina got Alexander Semin (concussion) back after he missed 12 games. Notes: The Hurricanes lost rookie Elias Lindholm early in the first period when he was hit hard into the sideboards by Mark Giordano. He will be re-evaluated on Friday. ... Galiardi has gone 21 games without a goal. ... Carolina RW Patrick Dwyer played his 300th NHL game. Backlund played in NHL game No. 200. ... The Flames improve to 7-4-2 with Giordano in the line-up. ... In its last eight home games, Calgary has given up a total of five goals over the first two periods and 14 in the third period and overtime. Air Max Goedkoop . Best has been bothered by concussion problems and hasnt played since Oct. 16, when the Lions lost to San Francisco. After starting 5-0, Detroit has lost four of six, beginning with that game against the 49ers. Air Max Sale Nl . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.goedkopeairmaxsale.nl/. Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz. Air Max Nederland Bestellen . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank. Goedkope Nike Air Max Nederland . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid.DETROIT -- One swing, two milestones. All part of a memorable night for Detroit rookie Eugenio Suarez. Suarez homered for his first hit in the majors, and the Detroit Tigers beat Boston 8-6 Saturday night, sending the Red Sox to their fifth straight loss. Miguel Cabrera had three hits for the Tigers, who have won all five games against the Red Sox this season after losing to them in the AL championship series last year. Suarezs solo shot in the fourth came in the shortstops third at-bat since he was called up from the minors earlier in the week. "I hit that ball hard," Suarez said. "I feel very happy for that hit, for that home run. Ill never forget that first hit, my first start in the big leagues." Suarez became the first Detroit player to accomplish his first career homer and first career hit at the same time since Wilkin Ramirez on May 20, 2009. Ramirez hasnt homered in the majors since. Suarez made his debut as a substitute Wednesday and hurt his knee sliding into second, but he was in the starting lineup Saturday. Nick Castellanos also homered for the Tigers, and Dustin Pedroia went deep for Boston. Detroit closer Joe Nathan allowed two runs in the ninth in a non-save situation, but retired Stephen Drew on a flyout with two on to end it. Nathan has an ERA of 7.04 this year. "We just wanted to get him an inning. Were going to need Joe Nathan," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "We wanted to get him out there and let him throw some pitches, and kind of work through this. He threw more pitches than we wanted, obviously, but was able to get through it." Max Scherzer (7-2) allowed four runs and 11 hits in 6 2-3 innings for the Tigers. He struck out nine and walked one. Jon Lester (6-7) allowed five runs and 12 hits in 4 1-3 innings. Castellanos and Austin Jackson had three hits for the AL Central-leading Tigers, who had lost five straight before taking the first two games of this series. They scored two runs in the first off Lester on an RBI double by Victor Martinez and a run-scoring single by Torii Hunter. Rajai Davis added an RBI single in the second. Castellanos hit aa solo homer in the third.dddddddddddd After Pedroias solo homer in the fourth, Suarez led off the bottom half with a drive that carried past the fence in left for a 5-1 Detroit lead. Lester entered the day with 95 strikeouts, the third-most in the American League, but he didnt fan a single Detroit hitter. "I didnt feel good from the first toss in the bullpen to the last pitch I threw in the game. Against that offence, that means a long night," Lester said. "I flat-out wasted this game and the performance by our offence." The Red Sox chipped away against Scherzer. Jackie Bradley Jr. hit an RBI single in the fifth, and Drew added one in the sixth. In the bottom half, Ian Kinsler hit an RBI triple and scored on a single by Cabrera. David Ortiz chased Scherzer with an RBI double in the seventh to make it 7-4, but Al Alburquerque came on and got Grady Sizemore to ground out with runners on second and third for the third out. Boston is now in the middle of another long streak. The Red Sox lost 10 in a row, then won seven straight before their current skid. Bostons Xander Bogaerts stole third in bizarre fashion in the ninth when Castellanos left the base unattended to shift from his normal spot at third to the right side of the infield with Ortiz batting. Bogaerts took off for third, and Nathan ran over from the mound and tried to tag him but couldnt get to third in time. NOTES: Boston manager John Farrell said RHP Clay Buchholz (left knee) had his simulated game pushed back to Sunday. It was initially scheduled for Saturday in Detroit. ... Castellanos became the first Tigers rookie to have three straight three-hit games since Rick Peters in 1980. ... Martinez hit into a rare 5-6-3 double play in the sixth, with the Boston defence shifted. ... Farrell won a challenge in the sixth after Pedroia was initially called out at first. Pedroia ended up with an infield single after the replay review, and he would finish with three hits. Daniel Nava also had three hits for the Red Sox. ... Detroit will try for a regular-season sweep of the Red Sox on Sunday when RHP Anibal Sanchez (2-2) faces Boston RHP John Lackey (6-4). Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: and walked one « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX