kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: bout the other up and « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: bout the other up and  (Przeczytany 2179 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 17-12-2018, 01:11:11 »

OAKLAND, Calif. - After wearing down in the playoffs last season, the Golden State Warriors are starting to learn how to win without being at full strength at times this year. The hope is to be healthy enough so they dont have to worry about playing short-handed in the post-season. Stephen Curry had 23 points and five assists, Klay Thompson scored 20 points and the undermanned Warriors overwhelmed the Orlando Magic 103-89 on Tuesday night. "Very pleased, and even more pleased that we can do it while getting guys the rest and proper treatment," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "Big win for us." Curry and Thompson sparked an 18-0 run early in the second half that put the Warriors ahead by 24 points. The backcourt duo became the first pair of teammates in NBA history to combine for at least 400 3-pointers in consecutive seasons. David Lee added 20 points and 10 rebounds to help the Warriors offset the absences of Andre Iguodala (right knee tendinitis), Andrew Bogut (left ankle inflammation) and Jermaine ONeal (rest). "I was getting my Pop on," Jackson joked, referring to San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, who has famously — and often successfully — rested his regulars during the NBAs marathon season. Nikola Vucevic scored 15 points and Tobias Harris added 14 points and six rebounds for the overmatched Magic, who lost their sixth straight game. The Warriors shot 10 for 27 from 3-point range, while the Magic were 4-of-13 shooting from beyond the arc. "Once they start hitting 3s, its tough to guard those guys," said Magic forward Maurice Harkless, who scored 12 points. The Warriors werent taking any chances at the beginning of their five-game homestand. They opted to rest three key players — including two starters — even as they jockey for playoff position in the crowded Western Conference standings. The Warriors (43-26) remain in sixth place in the West. Theyre still 1 1/2 games behind Portland, which beat Milwaukee 120-115 in overtime Tuesday night, and improved to 1 1/2 games ahead of idle Dallas. Jackson said Bogut could return Thursday night against Milwaukee, while ONeal will likely rest again. Iguodala will sit out against the Bucks and Saturdays game versus San Antonio. While the Magic (19-49) are among the NBAs worst teams, the Warriors have struggled at times this season against lesser competition at Oracle Arena. Golden State had won five straight at home until losing to Cleveland on Friday. That loss brought back memories of a 4-6 stretch in January and February that included home losses to teams such as Denver, Minnesota, Washington and Charlotte. The game against Orlando looked like it could follow those earlier upsets at the start. The Magic led by three in the first quarter and stuck with Golden State for most of the second quarter. The Warriors, using a smaller and quicker lineup to spread the floor, ended the first half on a brief run to take a 57-47 into the break. The talent gap between the two teams, which has changed dramatically since Dwight Howard left Orlando two seasons ago, turned out to be too much for Orlando to overcome. The Warriors opened the second half on an 18-4 run, including 18 straight points after the Magics first two baskets, with the biggest highlights coming from long range. Thompson and Curry connected on two 3-pointers apiece during the spurt, the last one in the corner from Curry that stretched the Warriors lead to 75-51 with 7:51 remaining in the third quarter. "They can just shoot the basketball," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "They get in this building and start making 3s, it just makes it tough on you." Curry finished 9-of-13 shooting, including 3 of 6 from 3-point range. Thompson shot 7 for 14 from the floor and was 4 for 5 from beyond the arc. The Warriors led 87-66 entering the fourth. The Magic moved within 92-81 halfway through the quarter before the Warriors pulled away again. "You always teach that no-excuse, next-man-up mentality," Curry said. "Were a deep team. Big performance by everybody." ___ NOTES: The Warriors swept the season series against the Magic for the first time since 1991-92. ... Orlando plays at Phoenix on Wednesday night. ... The Warriors return to action Thursday night at home against Milwaukee. ___ Antonio Gonzalez can be reached at: www.twitter.com/agonzalezAP Shoes Wholesale Online Store . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Cheap Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday. http://www.shoeswholesale.us/. On Wednesday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hit back. In a passionate defence of himself and the London clubs medical staff, the Portuguese coach rebuked the "incompetent people" who have attacked Tottenham for allowing Lloris to continue playing after being briefly knocked unconscious against Everton on Sunday. Shoes Discount Sale Online .Shipulin pulled away from Martin Fourcade of France, Simon Eder of Austria and Fredrik Lindstrom of Sweden to finish in 35 minutes 16.8 seconds. Fourcade was 1.2 seconds back in second place to reclaim the overall World Cup lead, with Eder another 0. Cheap Shoes Online China . Then youve got to worry about the other up andbout the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit". MIAMI -- Zack Wheeler and the New York Mets got the best of Andrew Heaney during the Marlins prospects major league debut. Wheeler tossed his first shutout and made David Wrights first-inning home run hold up in the Mets 1-0 victory over Miami on Thursday night. "He showed you exactly what weve been talking about all along -- plus stuff. Tremendous, great effort," Mets manager Terry Collins said of Wheeler. "He went after them. It was his night." Wheeler (3-7) outdueled Heaney in the longest outing of the Mets starters career. "It feels great, I know I can do it every time out," Wheeler said. "I know I have the stuff. It finally feels good to go out there and do it and be efficient with my pitches and get ahead of guys." New York, which won at St. Louis on Wednesday, has consecutive victories for the first time since a three-game streak from May 31-June 2. The Mets had dropped eight straight on the road before Wednesday. Wheeler, the No. 6 pick in the 2009 draft, struck out eight. He allowed three hits and one walk, and 70 of his 111 pitches were strikes. He pitched to only one batter over the minimum and was helped by three double plays. "Anytime somebody gets on, whether it be a walk or hit, you just try to make a pitch and get a double play. I was able to do that," Wheeler said. The 24-year old right-hander lowered his ERA to 0.96 in four starts against the Marlins. "He didnt miss over the plate much," Marlins catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia said. "He was really good with locating his pitches off the plate. He threw a lot of fastballs, like we expected, but he didnt leave anything over the plate. "Youve got to tip your cap to a guy who pitched a great game." Heaney (0-1) gave up four hits in six innings, allowing only Wrights home run. The 23-year old lefty, the ninth pick in the 2012 draft, struck out three and walked one. "He did a nice job, gave us a chance and kept us in the game," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He gave up one pitch to a really good hitter for a home run and that was it. He executed his pitches, got hiis pitch count up high early, but then settled in.dddddddddddd "All in all it was a good start for him." It was a battle between two young starters that could see a lot of each other in coming years in the NL East. "Thats what the game is coming to," Collins said. "The game is changing where those big power arms are coming up in every organization, and theyre all young." Heaney allowed an infield hit to Eric Young, Jr. to begin the game, but got Daniel Murphy to bounce into a double play. Wright then hit his sixth homer of the season off the sculpture in deep left-centre field. No one else got into scoring position against Heaney. "I had no expectations, to be honest," Heaney said. "I just wanted to pitch well. I felt early on I didnt know how it was going to go. It was kind of on the edge with every guy. From that fourth inning on I got into a rhythm." Bryan Morris relieved Heaney in the seventh and faced a bases loaded situation, but he got Wheeler to ground out and end the threat. Wheeler, who made his much-anticipated debut a year and a day before Heaney, complimented his mound opponent. "I sat on the bench in between innings and just watched him, knowing that I was there not too long ago and knowing how he felt," Wheeler said. "He has a good arm, and I think hes going to do well." Kevin Gregg pitched the ninth in his season debut with Miami. He earned 61 saves for the Marlins in 2007-08. Reed Johnson singled in the ninth off Wheeler with two outs, but Rafael Furcal lined out to centre to end the game. Wheeler threw a 95 mph fastball on his final pitch. "I still had plenty," Wheeler said. NOTES: Mets OF Kirk Nieuwenhuis was recalled from Triple-A Las Vegas, and OF Matt den Dekker was optioned to Las Vegas. ... Marlins slugger RF Giancarlo Stanton went 0 for 3 with two strikeouts after coming out of Wednesdays game because of a bruised left wrist. ... New York will send RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka (3-0, 2.81) to the mound on Friday against Miami RHP Henderson Alvarez (3-3, 2.56). Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: bout the other up and « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX