kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: pitched two hitless « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: pitched two hitless  (Przeczytany 2174 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 26-12-2018, 07:26:15 »

MONACO -- Novak Djokovic began the defence of his Monte Carlo Masters title in flamboyant style Tuesday, taking only 45 minutes to beat Albert Montanes 6-1, 6-0 and maintain his perfect record against the Spaniard. The second-ranked Serb won 11 consecutive games and improved to 6-0 against Montanes, who has taken only one set off Djokovic. "For the first match on clay, it was great. There were not too many flaws in my game," Djokovic said. "I was just trying to use the court well, not allowing him to get into the rhythm. I was changing the angles, coming to the net, being aggressive." The speed and ease of the win reminded him of when he beat Czech player Jan Hernych 6-0, 6-0 five years ago in the second round at Basel, Switzerland. "Its great that you have a chance to finish your work on the court in such a short time," he said. "On the other (hand), I would like to have a little bit more longer rallies, bigger challenge so I can test myself, see where I am, where my game is at this moment on clay." The only small drawback for Djokovic is that he has some soreness in his right wrist. "I have a certain problem that I carry for the last week or so," he said. "The short match today helped definitely. So Im going to have some time to heal it." Djokovic has won two Masters titles this year, beating Rafael Nadal in Key Biscayne and Roger Federer at Indian Wells. He is also looking for his fifth straight Masters title after winning Paris and Shanghai at the end of last year. He faces Frenchman Gael Monfils in the next round, who beat 14th-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa 6-4, 7-6 (4), or Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta. French Open runner-up David Ferrer of Spain needed a bit longer to reach the third round, taking just over one hour to beat Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-0 after dropping his opening service game. Ferrer, who lost the final here to Nadal in 2011, next plays 12th-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria or Albert Ramos of Spain. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also advanced to round three after beating Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany 6-4, 1-6, 6-4. In the first round, Dimitrov beat Marcel Granollers of Spain 6-2, 4-6, 6-2, while 13th-seeded Mikhail Youzhny of Russia lost to Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-3, 7-6 (4) and No. 16 Jerzy Janowicz of Poland was beaten by Michael Llodra of France 6-4, 6-2. Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia beat Gilles Simon of France 4-6, 6-4, 6-4 and will next play Nadal on Wednesday, while Croat Marin Cilic beat Australian Marinko Matosevic 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 and faces Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland, the third seed. Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey . With Bernard hurt, the second-round pick has emerged.Hill ran for 152 yards during a 27-10 win at New Orleans on Sunday, his second big game. He also ran for 154 yards against Jacksonville earlier this season. Christian Fischer Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.officialcoyotesfanstore.com/authentic-christian-dvorak-coyotes-jersey/. Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. Derek Stepan Jersey . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Michael Grabner Jersey .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said. BALTIMORE -- The Chicago White Sox had yielded 14 hits, including a career-high 11 by starter Chris Sale, yet still stood poised to end their four-game losing streak. And then the magic vanished. Chris Davis hit a pinch-hit, three-run homer in the ninth inning off Ronald Belisario to doom to the White Sox to a 6-4 defeat Monday night. Chicago had no right to be in position to win, given that the Orioles got a hit in every inning and finished with three home runs. Sale, who came in 6-1 with a 2.20 ERA, worked out of one jam after another in six innings. The left-hander walked one, hit a batter and had a season-low three strikeouts. "My own manager was calling me Houdini," Sale said. "I just got lucky in some cases. I should have lost that game easily in terms of giving up more runs." Davis was excluded from the starting lineup after batting just .130 in his previous 14 starts. Called upon by manager Buck Showalter with runners on first and second and one out in the ninth, Davis launched a 3-2 pitch into the right-field seats. "I made a mistake with it," Belasario (3-4) said. "For me, its pretty tough. Im trying to get my job done, but things happen." Davis, who led the majors in home runs and RBIs last year, started the game in the dugout with a .216 batting average and 78 strikeouts in 218 at-bats. Adam Jones and Caleb Joseph also homered for the Orioles, who trailed 4-2 in the eighth before rallying to hand the White Sox their eighth straight road loss. Brad Brach (1-0) pitched two hitless innings for Baltimore. Jose Abreu hit his 22nd homer and drove in three runs for Chicago, which went 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position. "Bad times are part of this and I think what we have to do is we have to play together," Abreu said. "We have to get united. Tough times are going to be there. Thats part of the game." Chicago trailed 2-1 until Abreu led off the sixth with a drive over the wall in centre. Dayan Viciedo followed with a double and Conor Gillaspie chased Orioles starter Wei-Yin Chen with a run-scoring double.dddddddddddd An RBI double by Abreu made it 4-2 in the seventh. The rookie ranks third in the AL in home runs and his 60 RBIs is tied for third. Joseph hit his second homer in two games, a solo shot off Zach Putnam in the eighth. The drive capped the rookies first career three-hit game. That set the stage for Davis 13th home run. He hit 53 last year. "I was really proud of the at-bat," Davis said. "After I got down 0-1, I was really trying to elevate the ball, get a pitch out over the plate. I was able to lay off some pitches, fouled one off that probably wasnt a strike, but at that point I was just trying to protect." Baltimore went up 2-0 in the first inning when Steve Pearce walked and Jones followed with a drive to centre that bounced off the top of the wall, only the fifth home run allowed by Sale this season. Chicago got a run back in the third. Adam Eaton reached on an infield hit, Gordon Beckham doubled and Abreu hit a run-scoring groundout. In the bottom half, Sale struck out Delmon Young and J.J. Hardy after the Orioles put runners on the corners with one out. One inning later, Baltimore loaded the bases with one out before Pearce hit a short fly and Jones struck out. The trend continued in the fifth, when three straight singles filled the bases with no outs. After Manny Machado hit into a force at the plate, Jonathan Schoop bounced into a 4-6-3 double play. NOTES: Jones HR was his 151st with Baltimore, tying Chris Hoiles for 10th place on the Orioles career list. Of his 14 HRs this season, 10 have been solo shots. ... Eaton has reached base in 18 straight games, the longest streak by a White Sox left-handed batter since Juan Pierre had an 18-game run in 2011. ... Miguel Gonzalez makes his second career start against the White Sox on Tuesday night. Lefty Jose Quintana starts for Chicago. .... Pearces career-high run of five straight multihit games ended. ... The crowd of 17, 931 pushed the season total at Camden Yards of 1 million after 33 home dates, two games ahead of last year. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: pitched two hitless « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX