kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: Nadals body language s « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: Nadals body language s  (Przeczytany 2003 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 27-12-2018, 07:23:45 »

BALTIMORE - Steve Pearce hit two of Baltimores four home runs off Joe Saunders and Ubaldo Jimenez ended a run of nine winless starts as the Orioles defeated the Texas Rangers 7-1 Monday night. Pearce put Baltimore ahead to stay with a two-run drive in the first inning and connected with a man on in the fourth. It was his first two-homer game during a career that began in 2007. Adam Jones and J.J. Hardy also homered for the Orioles, who hit a major league-leading 46 long balls in June. The four home runs provided Baltimore with a 6-0 lead in the fourth inning against Saunders , who came in 7-0 lifetime against the Orioles. Jimenez (3-8) allowed one run, none earned, and four hits with seven strikeouts in eight innings. The right-hander walked only one after issuing 30 free passes in his previous seven starts. Signed to a four-year, $50 million contract in February, Jimenez was 0-4 in nine starts since May 8 and 0-6 with a 6.28 ERA in eight starts this season at Camden Yards. Saunders (0-5) gave up seven runs and nine hits in five innings. The left-hander is 0-8 over 12 starts since beating Houston last August. The Rangers 10th loss in 12 games left them 9-17 in June. Texas has dropped six straight on the road, its longest skid since an 0-6 streak in August 2010. Baltimore pounced on Saunders immediately. Nick Markakis drew a leadoff walk and Pearce followed with a drive to left. After Saunders got the first out, Jones hit a shot into the left-field seats. One inning later, Hardy made it 4-0 with his second home run of the season. The shortstop hit 25 last year. It was 6-0 before Texas got a run in the fifth on a throwing error by Chris Davis, who was playing third base for the first time since 2011. Thats because the Orioles were without Manny Machado, who began a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing his bat toward third in a June 8 game against Oakland. Davis, who usually plays first base, drew Pearce off first base with a hurried throw while Leonys Martin scored from third with two outs. Caleb Joseph delivered a sacrifice fly in the bottom half. NOTES: The Rangers sent RHP Cory Burns to Tampa Bay on a waiver claim to make room for INF Adam Rosales, who was recalled from Triple-A Round Rock. ... Nick Martinez, whos winless in his last six starts, starts for Texas on Tuesday night against T.J. McFarland, whose previous 14 appearances this season have been in relief. ... The Orioles reinstated INF Michael Almanzar from the 60-day DL and designated the Rule 5 draft pick for assignment. ... Baltimore selected the contract of RHP Ramon Ramirez from Triple-A Norfolk and optioned reliever Evan Meek to the same club. Ramirez got the last three outs. Authentic Jamal Murray Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. Discount Nuggets Jerseys . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-trey-lyles-jersey. Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Authentic Devin Harris Jersey . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. Stitched Nuggets Jerseys Online . PAUL, Minn – The clock lingered for what seemed like an interminable two minutes and 51 seconds before Mark Fraser finally escaped to the bench during a wildly one-sided first period of an eventual loss to Boston.MONACO -- Canadas Milos Raonic opened his clay-court season with a second-round victory over Taiwans Yen Lu-Hsun at the Monte Carlos Masters on Wednesday. The No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., rebounded nicely after dropping a first-set tiebreaker in the 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1 victory. "I did a lot of things well today," Raonic said. "I had the discipline I needed when things were not going so well. "I played a clean match, on a lot of his service games I was creating opportunities for myself." Raonic, who had a first-round bye, fired 19 aces and completed the win in just under two hours in cool, windy conditions. He had three set point opportunities in the opening set but couldnt convert. "Even losing the first set, I still had chances in his service games," he said. "During the rest of the match on every game on his serve I was at least getting close. "I felt at ease despite the situation after the end of the first set." The Canadian rallied in the second set with an early break to lead for 2-0, eventually taking a 5-2 lead and serving it out to pull even. He ran away with the third set for the win. Raonic will next play No. 11 Tommy Robredo of Spain, who earned a 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 win over Julien Benneteau of France. "My goal is to do as well as I can this clay season and better than I did last year," said Raonic. "My main focus will be on the tournaments in Madrid and Paris." Also Wednesday, Roger Federer was happier than eight-time champion Rafael Nadal after their straight-sets wins to reach the third round. Federer took just 52 minutes to beat veteran Radek Stepanek 6-1, 6-2, while Nadal overcame a rusty start to put away Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-4, 6-1. The top-seeded Nadal, who lost the title to Novak Djokovic last year, dropped his opening service game and trailed 3-1 in the first set. But from 4-4, the Spaniard reeled off six straight games, then the Russian qualifier broke his serve again. "I think I started little bit slow," Nadal said. "But he was playing very, very aggressive, hitting very strong, with no mistakes." Nadals body language suggested he was far from happy with his performance. At times he looked glum-faced, other times annoyed with his shots.dddddddddddd His serve was vulnerable, too, as he conceded four break-point chances -- including in consecutive service games during the second set. He clinched victory with a crisp forehand winner. "I felt comfortable in the second set," Nadal said. "I think I was playing better. " Federer, returning to the tournament for the first time since 2011, was far more ruthless as he raced to 5-0 in 17 minutes. He improved his record against the 35-year-old Stepanek to 14-2. The Czech has not beaten Federer in six years. "A bit surprised how well it went. On clay, when you have the upper hand from the baseline, its kind of hard to get out of it," Federer said. "Thats kind of how it was for Radek. I had a good start to both sets, I was solid on my own service games. It was clearly a good match to start my clay-court campaign." The fourth-seeded Federer next plays another Czech, Lukas Rosol, who beat Frenchman Michael Llodra 6-4, 6-4, while Nadal plays Italian Andreas Seppi, who won 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-4 against Spaniard Pablo Andujar. Federer has never won Monte Carlo, losing in three straight finals to Nadal from 2006-08. They cant meet again until the final. Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, seeded third, was slightly faster than Federer, needing only 46 minutes to thrash Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-0, 6-2. "I expected a more difficult first round against him. I felt good on the court," Wawrinka said. "I know that if I feel good physically, then I am able to put a lot of pressure on my opponent." No. 10 Fabio Fognini of Italy, No. 11 Tommy Robredo, No. 12 Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria and No. 15 Nicolas Almagro -- both Spanish -- also advanced to the third round. Raonic rallied to beat Lu Yen-Hsun of Taiwan 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1; Fognini downed Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4; Robredo won 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 against Julien Benneteau of France; Dimitrov downed Spaniard Albert Ramos 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 and Almagro beat Nicolas Mahut, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Grand Prix Hassan II winner Guillermo Garcia-Lopez beat No. 17 Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-1, 7-5, and Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta next faces defending champion Novak Djokovic after winning 6-3, 7-6 (6) against Gael Monfils. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: Nadals body language s « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX