kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Inne  |  Inne dyskusje  |  Wątek: Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys  (Przeczytany 1747 razy)
autumab

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 17-12-2019, 07:25:21 »

3 Weaknesses
4. I am not saying that they turn out to be inexpensive now.

An International buffet breakfast is served in Taverna overlooking the seaside – it is really actually open up 24 several hours a day and serves cuisines culled from close to the world.facebook.4 Opportunities
4. For instance Adam Jones Jersey , for only $14.S.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview

Poor Credit Money Advance Loans – Not For Everybody!, Negative Credit score Money Advance Loans, Fast Dollars With a Lousy Credit Cash Advance

BEIJING, Dec. Other dining establishments involve Al Khayma, a cafe serving Arabic specialties Cal Ripken Jersey , juices and shisha Capanna Nouva, serving Italian regular fare El Malecon, cooking up Cuban cuisine Flooka for Mediterranean seafood and Yia Yia for classic Greek. There are also sure conflicts that only an Website positioning advisor with enough knowledge in this area of major brand name E-commerce optimization can conquer. media people often target new launch parties and print and broadcast reviews about good and bad points of the product and services and also ask for consumer’s feedback about the product.

Let me preface this by saying that I have the utmost respect and admiration for songwriters who can write song after song. Those very talented individuals who, while they are sitting on the plane, in the bathroom Brooks Robinson Jersey , or at a dining table, grab a napkin, the roll of toilet paper, the safety guide on the airplane, or whatever may be handy and start frantically writing. While I have had this inspiration once in a while Baltimore Orioles Jersey , it聮s not a fluent talent. So my hats are off to you!

The statistics were very interesting and I hope not conclusive of what is going on in the music industry right now, although I suspect they are indicative of it. I have never looked at charts or believed in numbers. When I was growing up, I was always told about the statistics and had them thrown in my face with statements like the following: 聯Don聮t bother, only 2% get the jobs and out of those 2% only a very limited few make a paycheck. Get a real job.? Well of course I would get a real job to support me, but who came up with that stupid figure anyway!

QUESTION #1: What is your gender Darren O'Day Jersey , male or female?

So lets get down to what the survey said. The results of the first question showed that 70% of the writers who took the survey were males. This was an eye opener for me. I have many female friends who are writers. Why was the ratio so off balance? I thought maybe it was just this particular survey. But then I looked at my first demo album and then my 聯real?freshman album, and found that the majority of the writers were male. In fact, more then 70%! I couldn聮t believe it! I hadn聮t planned it that way or picked the songs based on who wrote them. I picked the songs purely on my likes and dislikes. I had always heard that the entertainment industry was male dominated in every field, but it聮s 2001! It just couldn聮t be.

I went back to take a look at the demo tapes, which I still had Josh Donaldson Jersey , to see how many of the writers were male and how many were female. Some very well known publishers had submitted the songs to me, so there should have been a variety. To my surprise, 92% were males and only 8% were female. Why was that? Are we still in a society that does not encourage women to excel at anything and everything they want? Or are men simply more prolific in writing music then women? That might be an interesting study in and of itself.

QUESTION # 5: What are the categories that best describe the music that you write?

One of the other statistics that I found interesting was the category that best describes your music. At first I didn聮t think much about it, with Pop, Rock Brian McCann Jersey , and Country being the highest rated. But then I started thinking about the Hip HopRap genres. Don聮t Hip Hop and Rap writersartists make the most money? Don聮t they really smash up the charts and aren聮t they everywhere? Even Jennifer Lopez changed her name to J. Lo, seemingly to me to fit more into the Hip HopRap world. Yet only 2% of those surveyed were writers of Hip Hop music. Does only 2% of the writing population for this survey write most of the popular Hip Hop music, and are they cornering the market of profit for their genre of music?

It would be interesting to find out what percentage of the writing population is making money writing which types of music. This might give the writers and the artists an exact pulse on the 聯pop?music of today. Pop music of course was #1 on this question, with the highest percentage of people writing for it. But then I thought about that statement. Pop music is whatever is popular at that time. So maybe the Hip Hop writers really voted under the Pop category. Another interesting question might be how many women write for each category of music, and how many of them make money at it.

QUESTION #6: How would you describe your current status as a songwriter?

The saddest statistic of all to me Dansby Swanson Jersey , and one I can relate too, was #6, describe your current status as a songwriter. The results were not unexpected: 58% of the writers did not make any money at all from their work. The purists will say that they don聮t write to make money and they don聮t care if they do or don聮t make any money off their work. But the practical side, which may never be known to the public, is 聯Why can聮t I make money when my stuff is so good and that song I just heard on the radio is so? well. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys   Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys   Cheap NCAA College Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale MLB Jerseys 

Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Inne  |  Inne dyskusje  |  Wątek: Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX