kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: which finished the preliminary « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: which finished the preliminary  (Przeczytany 2320 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 21-12-2018, 07:18:29 »

Vancouver Whitecaps rookie head coach Carl Robinson has hardly made a wrong step during his opening six months in charge at the club. His team is exciting to watch and sitting nicely positioned in the Western Conference playoff places with one match to play before the World Cup break and he has a group of players who are clearly enjoying working with him. Away from the pitch, Robinsons start has been equally impressive, as he looks to build a club with a distinct identity. The ‘Caps have become quickly known for their youthful, attacking play, but Robinson is determined to make sure he also has a team that conducts itself in the right manner. In a global sports world where there is always plenty of negative behavior to talk about, the Whitecaps coach has made it clear he wants an open and honest locker room. That was evident this week when he was asked about an incident involving Whitecaps Uruguayan attacker Sebastian Fernandez during Sundays 4-3 win at Portland. Fernandez clearly attempted to get Timbers defender Pah Madou Kah into trouble with the referee by pretending to be struck in the face. Replays clearly showed there was no contact. Robinson was as clear as could be when talking about the incident, stating that there is no place for that behavior within his club. “I spoke to him (Fernandez) at length and the players as a group,” said Robinson. “I have told them it is not acceptable. I dont condone that, the club wont condone that. It was dealt with internally and wont be happening again.” “Its not what Im about as a head coach and its not what the club is about,” he continued. “Its important they know that. It does happen, but its not going to happen with our club and Ive made my feelings known. Weve dealt with it and we move on, but its important I make him aware that its not acceptable and he wont be doing it again.” Its a refreshing approach from Robinson and one which is not seen enough from managers in the global game. A different example of the ‘Caps coach being open in his approach to management is with the clubs daily training sessions. Training grounds around the world are usually blanketed in secrecy - its all smoke and mirrors.  In Major League Soccer, most teams allow media to watch their sessions for the final 15 minutes when there is nothing on show that could give away any information – but Robinson has taken a completely different approach. Every one of the Whitecaps training sessions is open to the media from start to finish. Its certainly a popular decision with the members of the media covering the team on a daily basis, but Robinsons open access policy is about much more than making people happy. “I opened up to you guys because I think it is an important relationship the club has and you are an important part for us,” Robinson said this week when asked about why he decided to go against the trend. “Ive got nothing to hide. You know the way I play and Im sure, if other teams do their homework, they will know the way we play as well. I want you to see the team spirit and camaraderie we are trying to build. If you watch training and see the way I work and how Gordon (Forrest) and Martyn (Pert) work, it will give you a fair idea of how we want to play.” Of course, while everything is going well for Vancouver, things are much easier, but from what I have seen of Robinson so far in his management role, Im certain he will have the mental toughness to deal with difficulties when they come the way of his team. The building process continues - on and off the field – as the Whitecaps look to move forward as a club, but Robinsons values are shining through as he looks to lay a solid foundation for future success. Authentic Mike Bibby Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. Authentic Trae Young Jersey . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. http://www.cheaphawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jeremy-lin-jersey. Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press. Authentic Pete Maravich Jersey . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. Authentic Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night.IMATRA, Finland -- Canada is off to the semifinal round at the world under-18 hockey championship, thanks to Travis Konecny. Konecnys third-period goal earned Canada a 3-2 quarter-final victory over Switzerland on Thursday. He scored with 30 seconds remaining in regulation after Switzerland had tied it earlier in the period. Switzerland pulled goalie Gauthier Descloux for the extra attacker afterwards but couldnt beat Canadian netminder Mason McDonald to force overtime. "I think its the same old story, were finding a way," Canadian team coach Kevin Dineen said after the game. "But weve got to do a much better job of showing up the way we play. "Hockey Canada put together some good character players and some talented players. I think weve survived on our talent, now we have to start relying on a little more character." Canada, which finished the preliminary round atop Group A, faces the Czech Republic in the semifinals Saturday in Lapeenranta, Finland. The Czechs, who were second to the U.S. in Group B, advanced with 3-2 quarter-final win over Russia here. John Quenneville and Jake Virtanen had the other goals for Canada, the defending tournament champion. McDonald stopped 19 shots. Dominik Diem and Kevin Fiala replied for Switzerland, which outshot Canada 21-17 but was just 1-for-7 on the man advantage. "Our penalty kill really stood out and I give a lot of credit to our defence, they had a really solid game," Dineen said. "That group really made a difference for us, it was a really satisfying win from that perspective." However, Dineen felt his players didnt make things easy for themselves throughout the game. "Undisciplined penalties, I thought, were an issue for us," he said. "We put ourselves in a lot of disadvvantages, not just in terms of manpower but wearing out the body over and over.dddddddddddd. "Also, our puck decisions have to be better, both in our defensive zone and at the opponents blue-line. I think we were just a little bit too cute and it kept on coming back on us." Diem opened the scoring at 7:50 of the first before Virtanen tied it on the power play at 17:28. Quenneville, a second cousin to Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville, had the lone goal of the second, putting Canada ahead 2-1 with an even-strength marker at 11:58. But the Swiss tied it again on Fialas power-play goal at 15:43 of the third, setting the stage for Konecnys late-period heroics. "We got the right guys on the ice and fortunately ended up with the puck," Dineen said "Even though it wasnt overtime it was pretty dramatic nonetheless. "I thought the Swiss played a heck of a game, they were the better team for stretches. We mightve learned a pretty good lesson and survived this one. Were not going to be that fortunate against the Czechs. Were going to have to change the way we do our business to have that success." Dineen saw some of the Czech Republic-Russia game and was impressed with the Czechs resilience. "I thought in all honesty the Russians played very well but obviously they (Czechs) are a worthy opponent and found a way to stick around," Dineen said. "Theyre pesky and at the end of the night ended up with the win." The Americans take on Sweden in the other semifinal Saturday. The U.S. beat Slovakia 6-2 in its quarter-final game while the Swedes advanced with a lopsided 10-0 victory over Finland. The semifinal victors will meet Sunday in the tournament final after the losers square off in the bronze medal game. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: which finished the preliminary « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX