kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: Valdespin traded RBI « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: Valdespin traded RBI  (Przeczytany 2310 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 13-12-2018, 03:51:19 »

BOSTON -- The Boston Red Sox have placed first baseman/catcher Ryan Lavarnway on the 15-day disabled list with a broken bone in his left hand. The Red Sox said Lavarnway fractured his hamate bone in Thursday nights win over Atlanta. He left the game in the fifth inning with what was originally called a sore wrist. To take his spot on the roster, Boston recalled outfielder/first baseman Alex Hassan from Triple-A Pawtucket. The 26-year old Lavarnway was recalled earlier in the week and went 0 for 4 in four games. Hussan, 26, was promoted to the majors for the first time. In 45 games with Pawtucket this season, he hit .217 with one homer and 19 RBIs. He was born about 10 miles from Fenway Park, in Quincy, Massachusetts. Authentic Byron Scott Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. Authentic Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news. LeBron James scored the last of his 32 points on a layup that put Miami up for good with 11. http://www.cheaplakersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dennis-rodman-jersey. The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot. Authentic Kyle Kuzma Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. Authentic Kurt Rambis Jersey . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel. MIAMI -- After struggling throughout his career against the Miami Marlins, Matt Latos final beat his hometown team. Latos (3-3), who hails from nearby Coconut Creek, beat the Marlins for the first time in eight career starts while allowing one run in seven innings to help the Cincinnati Reds to a 5-2 win Friday night. "I battled," Latos said. "I had to bear down when I needed to. I made some good pitches and the offence picked me up today. A good game all around." He gave up five hits and four walks while striking out five. "He pitched well, mixed his speeds in, and we had a couple shots there to get to him early, but just couldnt get that big hit," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. Aroldis Chapman got the last three outs for his 25th save in 27 chances. "Its a great team victory," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "We dodged a few bullets." Marlins All-Star slugger Giancarlo Stanton homered in his third consecutive game to give him a National League-best 26. Jarred Cosart (0-1) gave up four runs and four hits in 5 1-3 innings in his Marlins debut one day after being acquired from Houston. "Its a whirlwind, but (catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia) made it pretty easy on me," Cosart said. "We pretty much had a game plan and for the most part I executed it." Miami has lost three straight after winning six in a row. The Reds Todd Frazier and the Marlins Jordany Valdespin traded RBI singles before the Reds scored three runs in the sixth inning to take a 4-1 lead. Cosart retired the first nine batters he faced and recorded his first hit in the majors before running into trouble in the pivotal sixth. Cosart was pulled after he loaded the bases in favour of Chris Hatcher, who immediately allowed a two-run double to Ludwick. Stantons solo homer in the eighth pulled Miami to 4-2. TRAINERS ROOM Reds: Brandon Phillips (left thumb) joined the team on the road trip aand fielded ground balls on Thursday, but there is no timetable of when he will be able to swing the bat.dddddddddddd. "I dont think hes close, but I dont know what close is whether its five days or two weeks, Im not sure," said Price, who added that the target date for Phillips return remains late August. Marlins: All-Star pitcher Henderson Alvarez was placed on the 15-day disabled list before the game with shoulder inflammation. Alvarez, who was scheduled to start Sundays game, is 8-5 with a 2.48 ERA. "I dont know if its in the same spot or the same type of pain he had last year, but were going to get him checked out and make sure we get him healthy," Redmond said. "Hopefully we caught it early enough where its not a huge deal; just 15 days on the DL hopefully, thats the hope." ON DECK The Reds will start right-hander Homer Bailey (8-5, 4.03) on Saturday against Marlins righty Nathan Eovaldi (5-6, 4.37). Bailey has pitched at least eight innings in three of his last five starts and is 1-1 with a 2.00 ERA during that span. Eovaldi is 0-2 with a 9.92 ERA in his last three starts. LUDWICK COMING UP BIG Ludwick delivered the go-ahead two-run double in the eighth inning in Thursdays 3-1 win and came through again for the Reds on Friday. "I felt the baseball Gods were with me because the at-bat before I hit the line drive to the third baseman," Ludwick said. Its the first time Ludwick has had consecutive multi-RBI games since Aug. 10-11, 2012. STANTONS POWER SURGE Stanton has homered in three consecutive games for the first time since a three-game streak from Sept. 7-9, 2012. He hit his 143rd career home run tying Mike Lowell for third on the Clubs all-time list. "Hes swinging the bat," Redmond said. "We just have got to get a couple other guys in front of him on base consistently and get some other guys to get some big hits. Weve been pretty quiet the last couple of days." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: Valdespin traded RBI « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX