kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: threw a 5-yard touchdown « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: threw a 5-yard touchdown  (Przeczytany 2504 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 13-12-2018, 03:54:33 »

BALTIMORE -- On a night when Baltimore struggled to get hits against Texas young right-hander making his first major league start, the Orioles simply stayed patient and eventually broke through against the Rangers bullpen. Adam Jones and Ryan Flaherty hit solo homers and Baltimore beat Texas for the third consecutive game, 6-4 on Wednesday. The Rangers have lost eight consecutive road games, their longest drought since 2005. Baltimore stayed within one game of first-place Toronto, which beat Milwaukee 7-4, earlier Wednesday. The Orioles (45-39) moved six games over .500, equaling a season-high. "That was really impressive," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "That was one of the more impressive things Ive seen, to be able to bring that intensity into a game like that. The whole group, I was real proud of them tonight." The game was delayed 1 hour and 38 minutes because of rain in the bottom of the eighth inning. Jones hit his 16th home run of the season and had three RBIs. Flaherty, who started at third base in place of the suspended Manny Machado, hit his fourth homer of the season and also made several nice defensive plays. Baltimore has homered in 12 consecutive games. Orioles right-hander Brad Brach (2-0) entered in the sixth and earned the victory by throwing 1 1-3 scoreless innings with two strikeouts. Zach Britton earned his 11th save with a perfect ninth. Texas Miles Mikolas was effective in his first major league start. He allowed three runs and three hits with four strikeouts and two walks over 5 1-3 innings. Texas (37-47) has used 11 starting pitchers this year, most in the American League. The Rangers have lost 13 of their past 16 games. "It was a lot of fun being out there," Mikolas said. "I thought I pitched a pretty good game up until the fifth. Then, I had some trouble with some walks. Things kind of didnt go our way after that." Staked to a 4-1 lead, Mikolas walked Nick Markakis and Steve Pearce with one out in the sixth. Jason Frasor entered and allowed a sacrifice fly to Jones and an RBI single to Nelson Cruz. He then walked Chris Davis before allowing a game-tying RBI single to J.J. Hardy. Flaherty provided the Orioles with their first lead, 5-4, hammering an offering from Neal Cotts (2-5) onto the flag court behind right field to lead off the seventh. Jones added an insurance run that inning with a two-out single. "Its sum of the parts for sure," Flaherty said. "It cant be the same guys every night. And its an opportunity for other guys to get in there and try to contribute and help the team win." After winning his previous two starts, Baltimore right hander Chris Tillman struggled most of the game. He allowed four runs -- three earned -- and seven hits with two strikeouts and four walks over 5 2-3 innings. Texas took a 1-0 lead in the first on a two-out RBI single by Alex Rios. In 18 starts, Tillman has given up 16 runs in the first inning. "It was a grind," Tillman said. "It wasnt good. I made some pitches when I had to. I had some stuff. I was consistently behind in the count. You have to make pitches on a consistent basis." Cruz, who leads the majors with 26 homers, appeared to tie the game with a towering shot in the bottom half of that inning before Leonys Martin made a leaping catch over the fence in centre field. "That was awesome," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "He beat the ball to the fence, timed it perfectly and brought it back. Nelson can just swipe the ball in this ballpark and it will go a long ways." The Rangers added three runs in the next inning on a two-run double by Adrian Beltre and a run-scoring grounder by Rios that bounced of Tillmans lower leg. Jones homer in the fourth pulled the Orioles within 4-1. NOTES: Baltimore RHP Bud Norris (right groin strain) threw a bullpen session Wednesday and will throw again Friday. Norris, who is eligible to come off the DL July 7, likely will need a rehab start or simulated game before rejoining the rotation, Showalter said. ... Orioles RHP Suk-min Yoon, who is on the minor league DL, received a cortisone injection in his right shoulder to reduce inflammation and will be reevaluated after being shut down for a few days. ... Davis hit off the tee before the game with Showalter observing. He went 1 for 3, snapping an 0-for-21 skid with a single in the eighth. ... The Orioles will try to sweep the four-game series when LHP Wei Yin Chen (7-3, 4.19 ERA) faces Rangers RHP Yu Darvish (8-4, 2.42) on Thursday. Discount Nets Jerseys . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. Authentic Shabazz Napier Jersey . - Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes, has returned to the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse four days after being hit in the face by a line drive. http://www.cheapnetsjerseysauthentic.com/. -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks. Authentic D’Angelo Russell Jersey . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear. Authentic Jared Dudley Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday.HOUSTON - The Houston Texans are down to a fourth-string quarterback and No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney has hardly played all season because of a knee injury.Yet thanks to in large part to a defence led by J.J. Watt, the Texans are still in playoff contention with one week left in the regular season.Arian Foster threw for a touchdown, Randy Bullock made a franchise-record six field goals and Houstons defence dominated in a 25-13 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.With three quarterbacks hurt, the Texans started Case Keenum, who got his first win in nine NFL starts.Its pretty special, Watt said. I think its a testament to our team. Its a testament to the coaching staff, to guys we have. It was fun. Days like this are a blast.The Ravens (9-6) now need some help next week to get into the post-season after Joe Flacco threw a season-high three interceptions and the offence struggled all day.Houston (8-7) needs several teams to lose next week to reach the post-season for the third time in franchise history.Thats why we play, is to get in to the dance, Foster said. We didnt put ourselves in position to control our own destiny, but we gave ourselves a chance and as long as we have that chance were going to keep fighting.Keenum lost each of his eight starts last season before being released by the Texans in training camp. They signed the former record-setting University of Houston star off the St. Louis practice squad Monday after both Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tom Savage were injured last Sunday with Ryan Mallett already out for the season.Im not the best with words, and I couldnt put it into words, Keenum said. Arian said he was going to punch me if I cried. When you dont win, it makes winning very, very sweet.Keenum threw for 185 yards with an interception.Five things to know about Houstons win over the Ravens.FOSTERS ARM: Foster ran for 96 yards. But his highlight came when he took a pitch from Keenum and, with a defender in his face, threw a 5-yard touchdown , threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to C.J. Fiedorowicz to make it 16-0 in the second quarter.Hes been waiting forever for a chance like this.My whole life, actually, Foster said. Everybody wants to be a quarterback. I feel like I have a good arm. So Ive been lobbbying since Ive been in the NFL.ddddddddddddThey finally called it.NOWHERE TO RUN: The Ravens finished with a season-low 33 yards rushing, the fewest Houston has allowed all season. Flacco took the blame for some of the struggles in the running game.Part of it was getting me off the spot and then part of it was them stopping the run, Flacco said. That just shows that they were playing well up front. If we are not getting our running game going, it is going to affect us. Our running game wasnt working though for a reason. They were playing physical and they were playing well up there.WATTS NOSE: Houston defensive end J.J. Watt, who had a gash on the bridge of his nose that would open up and bleed in almost every game last season, got another injury to it on Sunday. He was hit in the nose midway through the fourth quarter and had blood running down his face into his mouth for a few plays before trainers tended to the injury.He said after the game that it felt as though he got hit in the face with a sledgehammer.But he found the best medicine to ease the pain.Everything feels better after a win, Watt said. So I dont feel it too much.The injury didnt slow him down any and he finished with a season-high eight tackles and had a sack, four quarterback hits and three tackles for losses. He has 17 1/2 sacks this season and a franchise-record 54 in his career.UNHAPPY HOMECOMING: Sunday was a homecoming for former Texans coach Gary Kubiak, who is now Baltimores offensive co-ordinator. Kubiak, who grew up in Houston, was fired last year in his eighth season with the Texans. Ravens running back Justin Forsett, receiver Jacoby Jones and tight end Owen Daniels also previously played for the Texans.It wasnt ideal, Daniels said of his return to Houston. It was an experience to be back here. I thought it was going to be pretty weird and it was.THIEVES: The Texans had three takeaways on Sunday to give them a franchise-record 34 this season, which tops the NFL. Theyve scored 123 points off those turnovers, which is also a team-record.Kareem Jackson led the way on Sunday with two interceptions and A.J. Bouye had the third one.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: threw a 5-yard touchdown « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX