kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: straight hit leading off the « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: straight hit leading off the  (Przeczytany 2127 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 15-12-2018, 01:17:22 »

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Matt Harrison had quite a homecoming for Texas and the Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies. Harrison combined with four relievers on a five-hitter to get his first victory since September 2012, in his first home start since April 2013, and the Rangers won 5-0 Thursday night after being overwhelmed by the Rockies the previous three games. "Its a huge team win for us," Harrison said. "I guess it will hit me more tonight as I get home. But it felt good to get a win after being so long off." Colorado had been the only National League team without a shutout loss. The Rockies, whose 22 wins are tied for most in the majors, had 50 hits and outscored the Rangers 29-5 the previous three nights -- the first two in Denver before the interleague matchup switched to Texas. Harrison (1-0) allowed three singles over 5 1-3 innings, with four walks and two strikeouts. The left-hander made his first home start since April 6, 2013, his last before two operations for a herniated disk in his back. Nick Martinez got out of a jam with a strikeout to end the sixth and Aaron Poreda got two outs facing only one batter. Jason Frasor and closer Joakim Soria both pitched an inning with two strikeouts. "Thats what theyve been giving us. They just hit a bad spell," manager Ron Washington said of his pitching staff. "Harry stepped up and kept them off balance and did a great job, and the bullpen came in and did the rest." Prince Fielder homered for Texas. Alex Rios snapped a 1-for-17 slide with a double in the second before scoring the first run, and also threw out a runner at the plate. Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado extended his hitting streak to 28 games with a single in the third. That broke the team record he matched Wednesday night, and is halfway to Joe DiMaggios major league record of 56 set in 1941. "My cousin was like, Dude, youre halfway! Im like, halfway?," Arenado said. "I feel like this has been forever. This is unbelievable." The Rockies had won the last four starts by lefty Franklin Morales (3-2). He allowed five runs (four earned) with five strikeouts and three walks in six innings. Rios scored on a single by Leonys Martin, who went to second on a balk and came home when he stole third base and catcher Michael McKenrys errant throw went into left field. Fielders third homer was a towering solo shot in the sixth, an estimated 401 feet into the second deck of seats in right field. McKenry led off the Colorado seventh with a double, but that inning ended when he was thrown out trying to score on Charlie Blackmons fly to right field. After Rios threw home, catcher Robinson Chirinos made a sweep tag. Rockies manager Walt Weiss challenged the call, but the out was confirmed in New York after a review of about 2 1/2 minutes on replays that showed the tag was applied a split-second before McKenry touched the plate with his left hand. The Rockies had the bases loaded in the second before 20-year-old Rangers second baseman Rougned Odour, in his major league debut, made a nice play to start an inning-ending double play. Odor went to his left to snag a liner with two runners on to end the third. Arenados hitting streak is one game longer than teammate Michael Cuddyers 27-gamer last season. Arenados streak began April 9, a week before his 23rd birthday. "I was really more worried about winning," Arenado said. "Me having the mindset about me trying to help my team out and doing my job, I think thats what made me get it." NOTES: Rockies 1B Justin Morneau was a late scratch from the starting lineup because of a stiff neck. ... Odor was the youngest player in the Texas League, and at 20 years, 94 days became the youngest to appear in the major leagues this season. ... Odor and Luis Sardinas were called up from Double-A Frisco earlier Thursday, when 2B Donnie Murphy (strained neck) was put on the 15-day disabled list and INF Josh Wilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-game home hitting streak. ... Blackmon made two errors in left field in the seventh, one fielding and one throwing. Air Max Nederland Bestellen . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . Air Max Sale Outlet . Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo. http://www.goedkopeairmaxsale.nl/. -- Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Nike Air Max Uitverkoop . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. Air Max Goedkoop .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5.ST. LOUIS -- Chicago Cubs closer Jose Veras stumbled first. Then it was Trevor Rosenthals turn to fail -- at the plate and on the mound. Welington Castillo hit a three-run homer in the 11th inning off the St. Louis closer, who struck out with an unusual chance to win it, and the Cubs beat the Cardinals 6-3 on Friday night. "I know he throws really hard," Castillo said. "So I just waited for something over the plate that I can drive, and I put my best wood on it." The Cardinals tied it with two runs in the ninth and had runners on first and second with two outs in the 10th when manager Mike Matheny decided against a pinch hitter. Rosenthal (0-1) took a called third strike in his second career at-bat and said he didnt carry any disappointment back to the mound. "Uh no, because I mean, Im not here to hit," Rosenthal said. "So its easy to kind of brush it off and just go out there and try to have another shutdown inning." Nate Schierholtz doubled for his fourth straight hit leading off the 11th and advanced on a sacrifice. Starlin Castro was intentionally walked and Ryan Kalish popped out on a bunt attempt before Castillo lined a 1-1 fastball 426 feet to left for his second homer. "I figured he might be hunting for a fastball," Rosenthal said. "Looking at the video, I didnt get it up quite as much as Id hoped, but he put a good swing on a good pitch. "Not much you can do about it." Justin Grimm (1-0) walked Matt Holliday and Matt Adams on eight pitches to start the 10th but got out of it, partly because Matheny left Pete Kozma and Tony Cruz on the bench. Grimm struck out Yadier Molina and got Shane Robinson to fly out before facing Rosenthal. Matheny said hed have batted Kozma with less than two outs. He also banked on another shutdown inning from Rosenthal, who needed just six pitches in the 10th. "Youve got a real good feeling hes going to bring us back in with another zero," Matheny said. "We had two shots at getting the guy in from second." Hector Rondon finished for his first career save. Veras hit two batters and walked another in the ninth. One run scored on a passed ball by Castillo, helping the Cardinals score twice in the inning. Matt&nnbsp;Carpenters bases-loaded sacrifice fly tied it at 3.dddddddddddd Veras has blown both his save chances and has allowed five earned runs in 3 2-3 innings with three hit batters and seven walks. "A shaky outing," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said, "but hes still our guy." Chicago starter Jeff Samardzija worked seven economic innings for the third straight start, exiting with a 1.29 ERA. He finally got some runs to work with, but was denied a win for the ninth straight outing since Aug. 24 at San Diego. "You keep pitching and giving your team a chance to win," Samardzija said. "Everyone is trying to do their jobs and sometimes balls find holes, and sometimes they dont." Ryan Sweeneys RBI single off Carlos Martinez tied it in the seventh and was the Cubs first run in 21 innings when Samardzija starts. Anthony Rizzos sacrifice fly off Kevin Siegrist snapped a tie in a two-run eighth. Cubs pinch hitters were 1 for 18 before the eighth inning when Justin Ruggiano, batting for Samardzija, singled off Martinez, and Mike Olt, batting for Luis Valbuena, singled off Siegrist. Molinas RBI single in the second was his 10th hit in 18 career at-bats against Samardzija. He had two hits and is batting .455 (25 for 55) with three homers and 17 RBIs against the Cubs the last two seasons. Cardinals starter Joe Kelly allowed an unearned run in six innings. He faced the minimum through the first five innings with the help of two double-play balls. NOTES: The Cubs appeal of a hit by pitch call on Allen Craig in the ninth was denied. ... Castro got a strange assist at SS in the fourth when he staggered and dropped Hollidays towering popup with a runner on first. The ball rolled directly to second baseman Emilio Bonifacio for a forceout as Kolten Wong slid back into first. ... Adam Wainwright (1-1, 1.29 ERA) faces Carlos Villanueva (1-2, 4.26) on Saturday. ... Kelly has pitched at least five innings in all 31 career starts, the longest streak by a St. Louis starter 25 or younger since 25-year-old Dizzy Dean went 35 in a row in 1935, according to STATS. ... St. Louis SS Jhonny Peralta was hitless in three at-bats before coming out in a double switch and is 2 for 31 (.063) on the season, both home runs. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: straight hit leading off the « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX