kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: two trips meant those « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: two trips meant those  (Przeczytany 2314 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 17-12-2018, 01:36:56 »

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nobody in baseball likes to use injuries as an excuse, including Bryan Price. That being said (one of Prices favourite phrases), the first-year Cincinnati Reds manager almost cant wait until Saturday. That is when he plans to write pitcher Mat Latos name into the starting lineup, all but giving Price his first look at the team he hoped to be managing when he took the job last October. Latos and first baseman Joey Votto of Toronto completed rehab assignments with Triple-A Louisville on Monday. Votto, sidelined since May 16 with a quadriceps strain in his left knee, was activated from the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Latos, who hasnt pitched all year after having surgery on his right elbow last October and his left knee on Valentines Day, is tentatively scheduled to start Saturday in Milwaukee. "This is as close to being whole as weve been all year," Price said Tuesday. Votto was the 12th player placed on the disabled list by the Reds this season. Catcher Devin Mesoracos two trips meant those  two trips meant those 12 players had made a total of 13 appearances on the DL. Last season, 11 Reds players made a total of 15 appearances. Votto was set to bat third Tuesday night. He hadnt played since going on the disabled list May 21, retroactive to May 16, with an injury to the same knee that required two operations in 2012. The Reds went 11-12 without the 2010 NL MVP, who was hitting .257 with six home runs and 12 RBIs in 39 games. Votto spent Sunday and Monday with Louisville, going 2 for 6 with two strikeouts and grounding into a double play in two games at Pawtucket. "I feel good," Votto said. "Im looking forward to playing. I hold myself to a high standard. I wouldnt come back unless I felt like I could play to that high standard, so Im not really concerned about what percentage people think Im at. Im going to come back and play well." Latos, who has won 14 games in each of the past two seasons -- his first two with the Reds -- made his fourth rehab start Monday and lasted 5 2-3 innings in a game shortened by rain. He then continued to throw in an indoor batting cage to get his pitch count up to 100, the goal Price wanted the right-hander to reach before pitching for the Reds. "I was ready five or six days ago," said Latos, who chafed at being forced to make a fourth rehab start. "The stuffs there. My velocity is there. Throwing sliders at 90 mph puts a lot of stress on your arm, so that should tell you something." First baseman Donald Lutz was optioned to Louisville to make room on the roster for Votto. Lutz hit .154 (2 for 13) in seven games after being recalled from Louisville on May 23. Cheap Jordan Shoes From China . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Wholesale Retro Jordans Shoes http://www.wholesaleairjordan.us/. -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury. Discount Jordans . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. Wholesale Jordans Fast Shipping . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8.(Sports Network) - The Indiana Pacers have reportedly agreed to terms on a new contract with free-agent forward David West. According to Yahoo! Sports, the deal will be worth $36 million over three seasons. West totaled 17.1 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game over 73 contests wwith Indiana last season, his second with the franchise.dddddddddddd The 32-year-old veteran is a two-time All-Star and has career averages of 16.1 points and 7.2 rebounds over 669 games, including 557 starts. New Orleans selected West with the 18th pick in the 2003 NBA Draft. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: two trips meant those « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX