kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: s here so I made sure I « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: s here so I made sure I  (Przeczytany 2385 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 19-12-2018, 06:36:51 »

DETROIT -- The New York Rangers are finally going home after a season-opening, nine-game road trip, and they are taking a hard-fought win with them. And this one was 14 years in the making. Derick Brassards breakaway goal in the closing seconds of overtime lifted the Rangers to a 3-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night. Brassards first goal of the season, scored with only 12.9 seconds showing on the OT clock, gave New York its first win at Detroit since Jan. 30, 1999. Pouliot had a goal and an assist, and Mats Zuccarello also scored for New York, which rallied from 1-0 and 2-1 deficits in the final game of its long trip. "It was really hard on the body. Its something thats not going to happen again because of what is happening at MSG," Brassard said of the stretch away from home. The Rangers (3-6), who went to overtime for the first time this season, will host Montreal in the opener at renovated Madison Square Garden on Monday. "As a player, it (home crowd) gives you so much energy on the ice. You play with more emotion," Brassard said. "We want to get back and see our fans." Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said his team will benefit from the early long trip. "Its going to be good for us. Its been a challenge," he said. "We dont have the record we want but we made some strides in the right direction." Cam Talbot stopped 32 shots while filling in for injured regular Henrik Lundqvist. Drew Miller and Daniel Alfredsson scored for Detroit, which lost its fourth straight. Jimmy Howard made 37 saves. "They score more than us. The bottom line is they took the game over from us in the second period," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said. "I thought we fought to get it back in the third period, but in the second we got outskated, turned pucks over in the neutral zone, never got it behind them enough. When we get in their zone were one-and-done too quickly." Brassard broke the Rangers two-game losing streak when he picked up a loose puck just inside the blue line and beat Howard between the pads. "I only had to scoop up the puck. It was kind of bouncing, so I just closed my eyes and shot," Brassard said. Zuccarello tied it at 2 by putting in a rebound 2:18 into the third for his first goal of the season. Pouliot had gotten the Rangers even at 1 with a power-play goal with 2:40 remaining in the second period. He put the puck past Howard during a goal-mouth scramble for his first with New York. Alfredssons power-play goal with 11 seconds left in the second period restored Detroits lead at 2-1. He netted his second of the season with a one-timed shot from the right circle. The Rangers had scoring chances earlier but were denied by Howard and the goal post. Howard dove across the crease to make a spectacular blocker save on Brian Boyle about eight minutes into the middle period. Ryan McDonagh hit a goal post about five minutes into the frame. Miller gave the Red Wings a 1-0 lead with 2:48 remaining in the first period. He completed a 2-on-1 rush by beating Talbot with a wrist shot from the left circle for his first of the season. NOTES: Lundqvist missed his second game because of an undisclosed injury. ... Seeking to generate more offence, Babcock split up Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg, who had been playing together on the first line. Datsyuk centred RW Daniel Alfredsson and LW Todd Bertuzzi, and Zetterberg was between LW Tomas Tatar and RW Johan Franzen for Detroit, which had scored only three goals in its previous three games. Datsyuk and Zetterberg were back together by late in the second period. ... Rangers centre J.T. Miller played junior hockey with the suburban-Detroit based Plymouth Whalers of the Ontario Hockey League. ... The Red Wings healthy scratches were RW Mikael Samuelsson and RW Patrick Eaves. Discount Jordan 3 Wholesale . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. Cheapest Jordan 3 . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. http://www.wholesaleairjordan3.com/. He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. Jordan 3 Discount . Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play. Air Jordan 3 Online Shop . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. He was scoring goals, hearing cheers and chants of his name at Nassau Coliseum, and waving his stick to the crowd after being chosen as the games No. 1 star. And none of the fans decked out in orange and blue seemed to mind a bit that he was doing major damage against the home team while wearing a Minnesota Wild sweater. In his first game as an Islanders opponent since being dealt, Moulson scored two goals and had three points in the Wilds 6-0 rout of New York on Tuesday night. "I was pretty nervous. I dont think I slept a minute during pregame nap," Moulson said. "I was here for a long time. This team had a big place in my heart when I was here. The fans give great support. It was pretty emotional." Ilya Bryzgalov made 16 of his 36 saves in the first period when the Wild took a 2-0 lead. Minnesota made the most of 22 shots on a night coach Mike Yeo switched up his lines. "It some ways, you feel a little bit bad. You dont want to sit there and run up the score. Thats not the intention there," Yeo said. "(Moulson) is a guy that is obviously very, very well respected here. You see what the crowd is doing in a game like that. I thought that was very classy." Frustration was also noticeable in the crowd that is fed up with general manager Garth Snow, who not only traded Moulson, but this month also dealt Thomas Vanek -- the key player acquired when Moulson was sent to Buffalo. Moulson, like Vanek an impending free agent, was traded by Buffalo to Minnesota this month. He scored the first of the Wilds two goals in the opening period and their third in the final frame. "Anytime a trade happens or something when you switch teams, you have something to prove," Moulson said. "I had a lot of family and friends here so I made sure I didnt embarrass them." Wild forward Zach Parise will have a similar experience Thursday when the former Devils star plays in New Jersey for the first time since leaving as a free agent. "Its a little different situation. He got traded and I didnt," Parise said with a laugh. "I dont know how its going to be when I get there." Jared Spurgeon, a sixthh-round pick of the Islanders in the 2008 draft, made it 2-0.dddddddddddd. Mikael Granlund pushed the lead to 3-0 in the second, defenceman Clayton Stoner scored his first goal of the season on a breakaway in the third, and Justin Fontaine was credited with a goal after a video review to make it 5-0. Mikko Koivu had three assists to move past Marian Gaborik for the most points in Wild history with 438. Moulson closed the scoring with a power-play goal with 3:26 left. It was his 20th of the season and third in seven games with Minnesota. "I think the trade was pretty tough on him," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "Ive seen him do what he did tonight many times." Bryzgalov earned his second shutout of the season and 32nd in the NHL. Anders Nilsson stopped 16 shots for New York, but couldnt match his fine performance of Saturday night when he beat Buffalo with a 33-save effort. Moulsons name was cheered when announced as part of the Wilds starting lineup, then he was feted with more applause when the Islanders thanked him on the video board. A louder roar went up when he scored his first goal 12:23 in. After his second, fans chanted "We want Moulson!" "I knew from playing against him here that he was a fan favourite," Parise said. "I dont think anyone expected the We Love Moulson cheers at the end, but it was nice to see him get a good reception." Spurgeon, a defenceman who never played for the Islanders, took a pass from Dany Heatley and one-timed a hard drive with 4:03 left in the first. Granlunds seventh of the season, gave the Wild a three-goal edge with 3:58 remaining in the second. Fontaines 13th goal zipped in and out of the net 7:06 into the third, but play continued for over a minute before a video review took place. Moulson and Koivu earned assists. NOTES: New York D Brian Strait broke his left hand while blocking a shot in the second period. ... Moulson, who began his NHL career with Los Angeles, has three goals in two career games vs. New York. He had 118 goals and 105 assists in 304 games with the Islanders. ... Islanders D Kevin Czuczman made his NHL debut. ... The Wild were whistled for penalties for the first time in three games. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: s here so I made sure I « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX