kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: composure when « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: composure when  (Przeczytany 2039 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 30-12-2018, 07:43:35 »

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. 1 and riding high. Now, the Orange are struggling toward the post-season having lost four of five. Trae Golden scored 16 points, including six clutch free throws in the final seconds, and Georgia Tech stunned No. 7 Syracuse 67-62 on Tuesday night, the Oranges second straight home loss to a team with a sub-.500 record. Syracuse (26-4, 13-4 Atlantic Coast Conference) started the season with 25 straight wins and spent three weeks at No. 1. "Im not happy with tonight, but Im very happy to be 26-4," coach Jim Boeheim said. "Were well ahead of predictions. We just have to regroup. "I try to look at the big picture and not snapshots. Were in good position. When you get in the (NCAA) tournament, youre going to play somebody good. You play good, you have a chance to win. You play well, seeding doesnt matter. Its as simple as that." Last season, Syracuse stumbled down the stretch of the regular season, losing four of its final five games, the last a humbling 61-39 loss at former Big East archrival Georgetown. The Orange responded by winning three straight games in the Big East tournament, losing to eventual national champion Louisville in the title game, and then went on to the Final Four. "It didnt end the way I wanted it to," said C.J. Fair, who matched his career high with 28 points in the final home game of his career. "It happened, but our seasons not over. I still have a chance to win my last game." Golden won it with some clutch free throw shooting in the final 35 seconds. "I kind of went back to when I was a kid and just knocked them in," said Golden, who was 8 of 8 from the line. "My dad used to make me nervous when I was younger. It made me think about that calm. It really helped me out." Georgia Tech (14-16, 5-12) snapped a four-game losing streak, and its previous five ACC road trips had produced two wins, an overtime loss, a three-point loss, a four-point loss and a 10-point loss. Getting healthier by the day, the Yellow Jackets, who at one point in the season had only seven scholarship players available, closes the regular season against Virginia Tech on Saturday with the conference tournament looming next week. "Big might be an understatement. Its a huge win for us," Golden said. "We beat one of the top teams in the country." The loss cost the Orange a great chance to lock up a high seed in the conference tournament. Jerami Grant, the Oranges leading rebounder, had been hobbled by back problems the past two games and watched in street clothes as freshman Tyler Roberson made his first start of the season. Grants absence was felt as only Fair and freshman Tyler Ennis, with 18 points, scored in double figures. "Not having him, hes a big part of our team," Fair said of Grant. "It could have been a different game if he was there. You never know, but its a big blow to the team." Georgia Tech had 18 assists and shot 24 of 51 from the field while committing only nine turnovers. "I thought our guys did a great job of executing the game plan in terms of taking care of the basketball, moving the basketball, getting it underneath the zone and making plays for each other," Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory said. "Weve had some tough times this year. This was a total team effort." Daniel Miller had 15 points and six blocks and Robert Carter Jr. added 12 points for Georgia Tech. Fair was 12 of 25 from the field and Ennis finished with seven assists. Trevor Cooney had only seven points and was 1 of 8 from behind the arc. After Fair cut the lead to 39-33 with a driving layup, Golden responded with a 3 from the right wing to put Georgia Tech up by nine. Two free throws by Kammeon Holsey and a jumper in the lane by Miller made it 46-34 with 13:18 to go. Fairs driving layup and a free throw by Michael Gbinije cut the deficit to single digits, but Chris Bolden beat the Syracuse press for a layup to give Georgia Tech a 52-41 lead with 8:10 to go. Fair missed a 3 but Bolden quickly missed one at the other end instead of taking time off the clock and Fair responded with a drive and shot off the glass with 2:41 left to make it 59-55. Fair was fouled on the play but failed to convert the free throw, making Syracuse a costly 7 of 16 from the line. Millers slam then beat the Orange press after a turnover by Fair, but Cooney finally came through with a 3 from the wing as Syracuse closed to 61-57 with 1:48 to play. Carter missed a free throw, but Ennis lost the ball on a drive in the lane with just over a minute remaining. Syracuse, which also lost at home to Boston College, closes the season at Florida State on Sunday. "Were just eager to get that win," Fair said. "Once we win a couple of consecutive games, that will get us going." Air Max Pas Cher En Ligne . New York (16-9-8) took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining. Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. http://www.airmaxpascherfrance.fr/. - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday. Air Max Soldes Pas Cher . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Achat Air Max Pas Cher . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. MIAMI -- This time when the game ended, the only gesture from Jonathan Papelbon was a fist pump. Papelbon, pitching for the first time since he grabbed his crotch and received a seven-game suspension, earned his 38th save with a scoreless ninth inning Wednesday to help the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Miami Marlins 2-1. "Did it look like I had rust?" he said. "I didnt feel rust." The game was Papelbons first since he blew a save against the Marlins on Sept. 14 and lost his composure when he was booed coming off the field. He grabbed himself in response, and then bumped umpire Joe West. His resulting suspension ended Sunday. "It has been boring, it has been aggravating," Papelbon said. "I play the game because I want to get in there as many nights as I can. It has been rough. It has been bad. I just really had to try to put Joe West in the back of my mind and carry on, even though I feel like I got the raw end of the deal." Papelbon saved the game for Kyle Kendrick, who pitched perhaps his final game for Philadelphia. Kendrick (10-13) went seven innings, had three hits and drove in a run. Kendrick can become a free agent after the season but would prefer to remain with the Phillies. "After I was done in the seventh, I soaked it up a little bit and looked around," he said. "Ive been with these guys through a lot. It was a little emotional, Im not going to lie. I dont like change. If it happens, Ill deal with it." Using teammate Ryan Howards bat for the first time, Kendrick broke a scoreless tie with two outs in the seventh when he doubled home Darin Ruf. Kendrick also singled twice and hiked his average from .095 to .136. The right-hander allowed only one run despite giving up five extra-base hits. Papelbon pitchedd around a one-out double in the ninth, striking out Enrique Hernandez to end the game.dddddddddddd On an 84-degree night, the retractable roof at Marlins Park was open for the first time since May 23. The sultry weather seemed to suit both starting pitchers. Miamis Brad Hand allowed one run in seven innings. Marlon Byrd put the Phillies ahead to stay when he hit a one-out RBI single in the eighth off Chris Hatcher (0-3). Since losing slugger NL home run leader Giancarlo Stanton to a season-ending facial injury, the Marlins have scored less than three runs in nine of 12 games. They have one home run in the past nine games. "Were having a tough time scoring," manager Mike Redmond said. "We had some guys in scoring position and couldnt get a couple of hits to score some runs. Thats the way its been going since we lost G." TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: SS Jimmy Rollins has not run all-out to test the sore left hamstring that has sidelined him since Sept. 8, and its uncertain whether hell play again this season. UP NEXT Marlins RHP Tom Koehler (9-10, 3.76) makes his seventh and final attempt at his 10th victory in the series finale Thursday afternoon against Phils rookie RHP David Buchanan (6-8, 3.77 ERA). In six starts since Aug. 17, Koehler is 0-1 despite a 3.50 ERA. LHP Andrew Heaney (0-3, 5.33), the Marlins top prospect, will pitch the second game of a doubleheader Friday at Washington. It will be Heaneys first start since July 5. PAPELBONS RETURN Papelbon said hes looking forward to pitching in Philadelphia this weekend even though he expects fans will jeer him. "I enjoy pitching there," he said. "I dont let the boos get to me. They dont bother me. I dont hear them. I like pitching in that kind of environment." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: composure when « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX