kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: revor Smith scored « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: revor Smith scored  (Przeczytany 2048 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Grudnia 30-12-2018, 07:48:56 »

Some of the Sonnen quotes that Silva has taken offense to are:"I dont like this guy," and "I want to beat him up," but it goes much further than that. Sonnen says that while he grew up talking about technology, medicine, and American ingenuity, (Anderson) Silva was outside in Brazil playing in the mud.""Brazil isnt a bowing country. You bow in Brazil theyll hit you over the head and take your wallet out of your pocket.""He (Wanderlei) has got the worst record in the history of the UFC and I cant imagine how I could be demoted down to need to compete with him. And I dont even say that to be a jerk. Those are the numbers.""(Anderson Silvas) got a black belt under the Nogueiras. I think a black belt under the Nogueiras is saying, like, I got a free toy in my Happy Meal. I dont really understand what the big deal is. One of ems a punching bag, and the other one I just ignore; hes really irrelevant."On the first episode of the show, Silva threatened to quit if Sonnen didnt apologize for those comments and Sonnen, of course, refused.In the sixth episode, Silva confronted Sonnen again, which led to an unscripted fight and resulted in Andre Dida, one of Silvas coaches, striking Sonnen in the back of the head several times and ultimately led to Dida getting expelled from the show.Courtesy: FanSidedDespite Sonnens comments about Brazil, the UFC Brazil Facebook page has been flooded with near-unanimous support for Sonnen. Here is a selection of some comments translated to English:Rafhael Passos: Im Brazilian guy, but Im rooting for Sonnen even he said that shit from Brazil, what he said is true, Brazil is a country with no schools, education, corrupt government. I hate the guy because he speaks the truth of my parents? Im rooting for Sonnen because that Wanderlei is a coward! #GoSonnenDouglas Doriguetto Fricks: Wanderlei is an idiot… Representing Brazil with attitude of a clown!! Murilo Alonso: I am Brazilian, and I lost respect for Wanderlei as an athlete and professional. I never thought Id say this one day, but I hope Sonnen wins!Rafael Bortolotti: Wanderlei is being an idiot. Sonnen, since the beginning of the program, showed professionalism and commitment to turn those people into real fighters in the UFC. While Wanderlei is trying to turn this into a circus.Leandro Breves Pinto: Nobodys watching Chael Sonnen be disrespectful, rude or provoking the Wanderlei Silva during the program, you see just the opposite and only this ... Unfortunately it is being a disgrace to Brazilians!Sonnen and Silva will fight at UFC 175 on July 5th in Las Vegas. Air Max Italia . Spencer Abbott and Trevor Smith scored third-period goals erasing a 2-1 deficit giving Toronto a late 3-2 lead. Scarpe Air Max In Offerta . Vonn punctuated her near-perfect season in perfect fashion Friday, earning her fourth overall World Cup title with a dominating giant slalom victory. http://www.italiaairmax.it/. Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe. Air Max Scontate Online . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate . You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Minnesota dropped the first two tests of this best-of-seven set at Chicagos United Center and was outscored by a combined 9-3 margin in those setbacks. However, the Wild righted themselves at home by taking Game 3 by a 4-0 count before knotting the series at two games apiece with Fridays 4-2 triumph at Xcel Energy Center.Edmonton, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - David Perron scored the deciding goal in the third period as the Edmonton Oilers ended an 11-game losing streak with a 2-1 win over the San Jose Sharks on Sunday. Nail Yakupov tallied a power-play goal and Ben Scrivens turned aside 20-of-21 shots for the Oilers, who won their first game since a 3-1 victory over the Rangers on Nov. 9. Edmonton also defeated a Western Conference opponent for the first time this season after starting out 0-12-4. Tye McGinn provided San Joses lone goal and Alex Stalock made 22 saves as the Sharks had a four-game winning streak come to an end. The two teams will play again in San Jose on Tuesday. Perrons wrist shot from the right circle deflected off San Jose defenseman Brenden Dillon and into the net with 9:34 remaining for the deciding marker. San Jose pulled Stalock with over a minute to play, but SScrivens and the Oilers defense stood tall to earn an elusive win.dddddddddddd After a scoreless first, Jordan Eberle retrieved the rebound of a point blast below the goal line and sent the puck to Yakupov, who wristed a shot on a vacant net 7:45 into the second on the power play. Patrick Marleau tracked down the puck in the left corner, looked over his shoulder and backhanded a pass to the slot, where McGinn one-timed the puck past Scrivens for a tied game just over two minutes later. Game Notes Marleau extended his point streak to five games, totaling one goal and six assists in that span ... Scrivens won his first game since a 3-0 shutout against Montreal on Oct. 27, ending a personal nine-game skid of his own ... Stalock started his first game since Nov. 8 ... Marleau had a game-high five shtos on net. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: revor Smith scored « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX