kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: set to return to the « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: set to return to the  (Przeczytany 1944 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Stycznia 03-01-2019, 07:29:25 »

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Reggie Bush gave the Detroit Lions a welcome dose of good news. The speedy running back said he will play against the NFC North-leading Chicago Bears on Sunday, a week after missing a game with a banged up knee. Bush made it through the entire practice Wednesday, a little more than 24 hours after it was announced that Nate Burleson, Detroits No. 2 receiver, needs surgery after breaking an arm in a car accident. There is no timeline on his return. "It was good to get back in there," Bush said. "Just to get back in the swing of things and get my feet back underneath me and start to lay out this foundation to get ready for the Chicago Bears. Obviously, its a big game." Detroit (2-1) can move into a first-place tie in the division if it can hand the Bears (3-0) their first loss on Sunday at Ford Field. Bush didnt practice last week until Friday, when he participated on a limited basis, and he was inactive for Sundays win at Washington. "It was a huge sense of relief that it only kept me out only one game," Bush said. Bush was hurt in a Week 2 loss against the Arizona Cardinals after accounting for 191 yards of offence in his Detroit debut to help the Lions beat the Minnesota Vikings. "In the beginning when I first injured it, I thought it could be something serious before we got the MRI and spoke with the doctor," Bush said. "As the week went on, it started to get a lot better. When I got to Friday, I felt like I could play." Detroit coach Jim Schwartz wasnt willing to celebrate the fact that Bush took a big step toward making it back on the field by participating in a practice. "It was encouraging to get all the guys that are limited in some way to get them out there," Schwartz said. "We certainly want to get everybody on the field, and hes no different. We missed him on Sunday. We were able to put a good game plan together and we were able to execute that game plan. But hes a very valuable part of our offence and he affects the way defences play us. If we can get him back on the field, that will be a big plus for us." The Lions havent said how long Burleson might be out, but hes not expected to be back any time soon. In his absence, they will lean on secondary receivers Ryan Broyles, Micheal Spurlock, Patrick Edwards and Kris Durham to complement Calvin Johnson. And, Bush can envision lining up as a slot receiver more than he has previously for the Lions. "I could see that probably," he said. "But we have other receivers: Broyles, Spurlock, Edwards. I dont think anybody on this team is worried about where were at or is panicking." Edwards, who was inactive with a sprained right ankle in Sundays win at Washington, isnt sure if hell be healthy enough to face the Bears. "Im confident I can play, but high-ankles are the worse," he said. Notes: Johnson, OG Rob Sims and S Louis Delmas did not participate in the part of practice that was open to the media. ... Lions DT Ndamukong Suh had an appeal hearing on Tuesday to contest the NFLs $100,000 fine for an illegal block in Week 1 against Minnesota. "I have not heard anything back," Suh said. "They said what they wanted to say, I said what I had to say." A decision by third-party arbitration is expected to be made in two weeks. Authentic Jordan 3 For Sale .B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes. Cheap 3 Jordan Shoes . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it. http://www.cheapairjordan3shoes.com/. With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs. Air Jordan 3 Shoes For Sale Cheap . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Cheap Jordan 3 Retro . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players.ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals recalled prize prospect Oscar Taveras from Triple-A Memphis and plugged him right into the lineup to make his major league debut against the Giants. "You know what Im supposed to do is downplay it, right?" manager Mike Matheny said before Saturdays game. "Id be lying to you to say I wasnt excited for him." The 21-year-old Taveras didnt downplay it, either. This is his first look at Busch Stadium. "Oh, man," he said before the game, "Im so happy. I know when I hit for the first time, with the fans, itll be awesome for me." Taveras batted sixth and played right field. He got a standing ovation before flying out to left to end the second. "Weve got enough very, very good players that were not going to rely on him to shoulder this," Matheny said. "I do believe he can be an addition to something good. "Weve got an opportunity for a couple weeks to see what this kid can do." Matheny said Taveras was welcomed just like any other rookie, joking that balloons were not involved. "This is a big day, regardless of all the hype, for any oof our guys.dddddddddddd Its a huge accomplishment," Matheny said. "To be on this roster for one day, whether player or not is a big, big deal." First baseman Matt Adams was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a left calf strain thats dogged him for several days. The move is retroactive to Friday. Cardinals trainers dont believe Adams will be available until early next week. Hes among the league leaders with a .325 average with three homers and 17 RBIs. "The tightness is just not coming along as fast as we wanted," Adams said. "I want be out there doing everything I can to help the team compete. Its very disappointing." Taveras was batting a team-leading .325 at Memphis with seven home runs and 40 RBIs in 49 games. The 21-year-old, left-handed hitter was starting in right field and batting sixth. Taveras had been on track to make his debut last year before season-ending ankle surgery. The Cardinals signed Taveras as an international free agent in 2008. He has a .321 average with 52 homers and 315 RBIs in 423 career minor league games. He won batting titles in 2011 and 2012. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: set to return to the « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX