kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: for his 11th « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: for his 11th  (Przeczytany 2795 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Stycznia 09-01-2019, 07:39:54 »

WASHINGTON -- Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau admitted he "was as nervous as all get out" to be facing his former team Monday night. After the Ducks rallied to win their franchise-best ninth in a row, he appeared pretty calm. Hampus Lindholm scored the game-winner at 14:24 of the third period and the Ducks rallied past the Washington Capitals 3-2 in Boudreaus return to the Verizon Center. "Nine in a row, thats pretty cool," Boudreau said. Andrew Cogliano had a goal and an assist, and Saku Koivu added a goal for Anaheim. The Ducks (27-7-5) swept a four-game road trip and lead the NHL with 59 points. "It was a goal of ours, long before we got to this game, if we could win the four games going into Christmas we thought it would a heckuva start considering 24 of those games were on the road. And we gutted out a couple of them, especially the last two," Boudreau said Lindholm, who added an assist, grabbed a rebound and fired through traffic from the slot for his third goal of the season. Boudreau replaced Glen Hanlon as Washingtons coach 21 games into the 2007-08 season and guided the Capitals to four straight Southeast Division titles, including a Presidents Trophy in 2009-10 when they compiled 121 points. He was fired after a 12-9-1 start on Nov. 28, 2011, and was hired by Anaheim two days later, replacing Randy Carlyle. "I dont think I made eye contact with one (Washington) player all night long, because I couldnt," Boudreau said, afraid of how hed react to a look from one of his former players. Anaheims Jonas Hiller had 16 saves. Mikhail Grabovski and Nicklas Backstrom scored for Washington. A shot by Alex Ovechkin hit the crossbar and landed just outside the line with about three minutes left. It was reviewed and ruled no goal. "I saw the one replay they showed, and it looked like it was a goal on that one," Hiller said, "but at the same time, looking at the crossbar, you can still see the mark kind of on the outside of the crossbar, so I was pretty sure it wasnt a goal." Washingtons Troy Brouwer added two assists and Philipp Grubauer made 26 saves. The Ducks rallied to win from a two-goal deficit for the second game in row. "I think it just seems, for whatever reason, when were down by a goal or two right now, then we change to our style," Koivu said. "We start getting pucks deep and we get the forecheck going, which has been effective, and its been paying off." Washington, meanwhile, wasted a two-goal lead for the second game in row. "It was just a couple of mistakes that cost us the win," Backstrom said. "Overall, I thought we played all right. But its hard to say you played all right when you lose." The Capitals managed just eight shots on goal in the final two periods. "I think the second period everybody lost their flow with the penalties," Capitals coach Adam Oates said. "I thought we pushed pretty hard. Theyve got some good guys back there; they made some plays. We tried, but we just couldnt penetrate." Trailing 2-1 to start the second period, the Ducks failed on three power plays, but got the equalizer with 27 seconds left. Ben Lovejoy carried into the zone and, as he was circling behind the net, shovelled the puck in front to Koivu, who banged it in. "The second goal at the end of the second I think hurt the most," Oates said. "Were in great shaped, were down behind their goal line, and they get one rush and put it in the net." The Capitals broke on top at 7:21 of the first period. Grabovski fed Brouwer on a two-on-one, and Brouwer sent the puck back to Grabovski, who deflected it past Hiller for his 11th goal. Just over four minutes later, Backstrom (15 points in his last seven games) picked up his ninth goal when his shot bounced off the right post and fell in behind Hiller 11 seconds into a Washington power play. Anaheim pulled to 2-1 at 17:15 when, during a scramble in front of the net, Cogliano picked up his 10th goal when he backhanded a shot in off Grubauer. NOTES: The last NHL team to win nine in a row was Pittsburgh, which won 15 straight from March 2-30, 2013. ... Capitals F Brooks Laich returned to the lineup after missing 11 games with a lower body injury. ... Grabovski has 10 points in his last 10 games. ... The Ducks are off until Saturday, when they host Phoenix. The Capitals resume play Friday when they host the Rangers. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Sale .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Websites . He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season. http://www.cheapairjordan4uk.com/. - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Wholesale . - The Pittsburgh Pirates plan on keeping promising left fielder Starling Marte playing alongside National League MVP Andrew McCutchen for years to come. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Online .The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals.EDMONTON - Quarterback Mike Reilly is staying put. The Edmonton Eskimos signed their starting quarterback to a contract extension through the 2016 season Monday. Reilly started all 18 games last season, his first with Edmonton. He completed 305-of-512 passes (59.6 per cent) for 4,207 yards with 24 TDs and 18 interceptions. He finished second among CFL quarterbacks in passing yards and TDs.dddddddddddd Reilly was the leagues top rushing quarterback last year with 709 yards on 84 carries (8.4-yard average) and a touchdown. Reilly began his CFL career with the B.C. Lions before being traded to Edmonton on Jan. 31, 2013. Edmonton kicks off the 14 season visiting B.C. on Saturday night. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: for his 11th « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX