kredyty forum kredytobiorcy kredyty hipoteczne
Kredyty mieszkaniowe - złóż wniosek - 16 banków    Kredyty gotówkowe   Konta Osobiste   Konta oszczędnościowe   Konta młodzieżowe   Kredyty konsolidacyjne   Pożyczki hipoteczne   Karty kredytowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Lokaty   Fundusze inwestycyjne   Produkty strukturyzowane   Emerytury   Ubezpieczenieauta   Ubezpieczenia na życie  
Login: Hasło:
Strona główna Szukaj Szukaj Rejestracja
Szukaj doradcy kredytowego   |    Dodaj doradcę

kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: heap Puma Shoes Online « poprzedni następny »
Strony: [1] Drukuj
Autor Wątek: heap Puma Shoes Online  (Przeczytany 2824 razy)
zxlbxj1

Zobacz profil Email
« : Stycznia 09-01-2019, 07:51:33 »

TAMPA, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has broken his silence on the bullying scandal that has engulfed his team, saying hes appalled by Jonathan Martins allegations of daily harassment by teammates. Ross said he plans to meet with Martin on Wednesday at an undisclosed location and that he has been in touch with the tackle through text messages. "I look forward to that meeting. I think that can help us move forward," Ross said. "Id like to hear from him what had happened, why he felt that way and what we did and what we could have done to prevent something like this from happening. I want to hear the circumstances, the facts." The owner vowed before Monday nights game between the Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers to get to bottom of the allegations and create a locker room culture that "suits the 21st century." "It couldnt have been a worse nightmare," said Ross, who was joined at the press conference by team president and chief executive officer Tom Garfinkel. The NFL is investigating Martins allegations against teammates, including Richie Incognito. Martin, 24, is with his family in California to undergo counselling for emotional issues. Incognito, 30, has been suspended indefinitely. A special investigator for the league will determine whether Incognito harassed Martin, and whether the Dolphins mishandled the matter. "We simply dont know what happened or didnt happen yet," Garfinkel said. "We want to know the truth." Ross strongly endorsed second-year Dolphins coach Joe Philbin, saying he had the "utmost confidence" in the man he hired in 2012. The owner, however, did not express support for beleaguered general manager Jeff Ireland. "Joe Philbin is probably one of the most organized people Ive ever met," Ross said. "When I interviewed him that stood out, but what also stood out was his character. I dont think there is a better person, a more respected person, a more caring person in the National Football League than Joe Philbin." Ross said to he has formed an independent advisory group that includes Tony Dungy, Don Shula, Dan Marino, Jason Taylor and Curtis Martin to review organizational conduct policies and to make recommendations on areas for improvement. "We need to look at ourselves. We have to examine everything internally," Ross said. "This is so appalling to me. I know Im capable of overreacting. I want to get everybodys feedback because we all know the football locker room is a different workplace than most of us are accustomed to. I dont want to make any excuses." Neither Ross nor Garfinkel addressed an ESPN report that Martin is likely done for the season and feels he cannot return to the Dolphins. Martins agent Kenneth Zuckerman did not respond to a request for comment from The Associated Press. Ross said he will take an "open mind" going into his meeting with Martin. "I want to hear the facts," the owner said, adding that hed also like to meet with Incognito. "He deserves to be heard," Ross said of the suspended guard. The 6-foot-5, 312-pound Martin left the team two weeks ago. His attorney has alleged that Martin was harassed daily, and Incognito acknowledged leaving a voicemail for Martin in April in which he used a racist term, threatened to kill his teammate and threatened to slap Martins mother. Rosss reaction as the scandal mushroomed? "I was appalled," the owner said. "I think anybody would be appalled. When you first read that text that was reported, to me I didnt realize people would talk or text or speak that way to people." Incognito is white and Martin is biracial. Teammates both black and white have said Incognito is not a racist, and theyve been more supportive of the veteran guard than they have of Martin. The 6-3, 319-pound Incognito has long been labeled one of the NFLs dirtiest players with a reputation for out-of-bounds behaviour off the field. But this season he was a member of the player leadership council, raising questions about the role of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. The scandal is the latest public-relations headache for Ross since he became majority owner of the Dolphins in 2009. Theyve endured four consecutive losing seasons, their longest such streak since the 1960s, and often play in a half-empty stadium, their local popularity eclipsed by the Miami Heat. Ross apologized to Dolphins fans "for being in this position. I know we will come out of this as a better organization." Cheap Puma Shoes Wholesale . Pillar is batting .305 with 17 extra-base hits, 19 RBI and five stolen bases in 34 games for Buffalo this season. The right-handed hitter had an International League high, 18-game hitting streak this season and currently owns an IL high 26-game on base streak. Cheap Puma Shoes Online . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points. http://www.cheappuma.us/.com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Cheap Puma Shoes From China . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Clearance Puma Shoes . PETERSBURG, Fla.Bridgeview, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Goalkeeper Jon Busch has returned to the Chicago Fire for another stint after signing a contract with the club. Per MLS and team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. Busch first arrived in Chicago in March 2007, and he went on to make 63 appearances for the Fire, including a standout campaign in 2008 that saw him record a league-high 10 clean sheets en route to winning the 2008 MLS Goalkeeper of the Year award as well as a spot on the Best XI. After leaving the Fire for the San Jose Earthquakes in 2010, Busch featured in 150 MLS games for the club and helped the Quakes capture the 2012 MLS Supporters Shield. Busch played under current Fire head coaach Frank Yallop, and he is eager to return to the Fire to play under his former boss.dddddddddddd Im very excited to be back in Chicago, said Busch. Its a place near and dear to my heart, and Im excited to play in front of Section 8 again. Frank took me to San Jose and I was thankful for that, and hes the one bringing me back to Chicago, so Im even more thankful. I know what kind of coach he is, hes a players coach, I know what he wants out of his players, and Im here to help him in any way I can, in the locker room and on the field. Busch is expected to serve as the second-choice goalkeeper in Chicago behind Sean Johnson, who played in 33 of the teams 34 games in league play last season. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Strony: [1] Drukuj 
kredycik.pl - poznaj prawdę o kredytach - kredyty  |  Kredyty  |  Kredyty mieszkaniowe  |  Wątek: heap Puma Shoes Online « poprzedni następny »
Skocz do:  

Doradcy finansowi: Kredyty mieszkaniowe   Kredyty gotówkowe   Pożyczki gotówkowe   Kredyty samochodowe   Kredyty refinansowe   Konta bankowe   Ubezpieczenia   Inwestycje   Fundusze europejskie    Kredyty dla firm   Leasing   

Publikowane komentarze są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników portalu. Grupa FOREX nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść opinii.
Jeżeli którykolwiek z postów na forum łamie zasady, zawiadom nas o tym.

© 2002-2024 Grupa FOREX